PDA

View Full Version : Mindees get on together?

jadavi
07-08-2011, 07:31 AM
U
I wondered if you had much problem with
your mindees with each other ? It's something I know I'd worry about as a mum for my lo.
do you get mums who look for cms who take very small numbers?

miffy
07-08-2011, 07:39 AM
I've never had problems with children not getting along together except for once when it was a mindee and my own ds who didn't hit it off - mindee was older than my oldest ds so from then on I only looked after children who were the same age or younger than my children (not an issue now as both are grown up and not living at home).

Most mums seem to want their children to mix with others, especially those who don't have siblings. Occasionally you get someone who really wants one to one care for their child.

Miffy xx

Newbie1!
07-08-2011, 05:03 PM
Most of mine are very good friends, even though they go to different schools the older ones really look forward to seeing each other. I have a three year old and her and my DD are inseperable.

I did have one mindee whose mum did not want me to have anyone else at the same time as him - but also wasnt keen on paying me five times the wages to make sure he got exclusivity!!! As it turned out she came on the day that I literally would have had just him, however an existing mindee needed hours changing so it meant that I had two after schoolies too....you can imagine her face when she picked up that night!!

More often than not they all get on - I think they know that I wouldnt be amused if they didnt!! :laughing: :laughing: