PDA

View Full Version : Name change...

Gherkin
06-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Sorry probably posting this in the wrong spot but I have changed from cheekymonkeys07 to cj1973. Thought I would let you know just incase any of you thought that someone had nicked my beautiful babies!

Cazz
06-05-2008, 07:13 PM
Well they are gorgeous Claire!

Why don't you want to be a cheeky monkey anymore? :laughing:

miffy
06-05-2008, 07:14 PM
I'll try and remember.................

I liked cheekymonkey though

miffy xx

Gherkin
06-05-2008, 07:21 PM
In all honestly I liked the name too and it is my business name but it was my email address and I also thought if any of my parents happened on the site they could very easily spot it was me which would not necessarily be a good thing if say I was asking advice about a sensitive issue etc.

I think the parents and childminders in my area [not you Wendy} know enough about me without them getting any more info!!!!

I am possibly a bit Victor Meldrew about privacy but I grew up living in pubs and when you have all the customers knowing exactly what you get up to private stuff becomes very special.

Cazz
06-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Can understand what you are saying Claire but just one thing - if any of your parents do come across any of your posts they may recognise your gorgeous children?

Carole x

Gherkin
06-05-2008, 07:56 PM
Good point but they would have to squint - might need to change the photo though - :censored:

angeldelight
07-05-2008, 09:08 AM
I liked your old name too but can see your point

Best change your picture though !

Angel xx

disney
07-05-2008, 06:38 PM
the old name was cute . but can see why you have changed it . at least i know who you are now as i thought you were new :) x