PDA

View Full Version : I think i have some interest whoo hoo :-)

katie78
06-08-2011, 04:07 PM
I had a phone call yesterday from a mum saying she was looking for someone to look after her boy 3 half days a week picking him up from the local school nursery. She then messaged me this morning asking if she can come and see me and was here an hour and a half with hubby and lo :-)
I think she really liked me and took a welcome pack and contracts to fill out. Its for 3 half days and doesnt start till september but i think she wants the place, so whoop whoop to fingers crossed my first mindee :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Im so happy, i hope this is the start to finding lots more mindees

Katie :thumbsup:

Mrs Pootle
06-08-2011, 04:59 PM
Fingers crossed for you :thumbsup:

pears
06-08-2011, 06:04 PM
its such a lovely feeling isnt it!
well done and fingers crossed for you:)

x

Optimalstar
08-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Good luck but it sounds positive so I'm sure you don't need it. :clapping:

Sam

katie78
08-08-2011, 03:25 PM
Im so pleased its unreal :clapping:

Fingers crossed i can find a full timer now then im sorted as any thing extra is money for our savings pot thats rather quite empty at the mo, it keeps being dipped into to help with the bills till i am on my feet more with money :eek:

Katie

angeldelight
10-08-2011, 09:24 PM
Any more news ?

Good luck

Angel xx

katie78
11-08-2011, 05:05 AM
She text me after they had left saying that they had a lovely time here and would see us soon after their holidays to have a few settling in sessions before he starts properly in september :D

Katie :D

miffy
11-08-2011, 06:44 AM
She text me after they had left saying that they had a lovely time here and would see us soon after their holidays to have a few settling in sessions before he starts properly in september :D

Katie :D

Well done - that's great news! :clapping:

Did you take a month's deposit - just in case she changes her mind?

Miffy xx

katie78
14-08-2011, 08:02 PM
I didn't take a deposit as she did seem very keen, she said she tried ringing lots of other cm in the area and none of them had spaces ! Should I have ?? :eek:

Katie

samb
15-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Well done Katie - your next step should be to make it formal, so ask her to come for a contract signing session where you can go through policies, sign documents and she can pay you - whatever it says in your fees policy. You may charge a deposit/registration fee, retainer for the hours she is not using between now and when the place is needed etc.