PDA

View Full Version : Help Please regarding MM Insurance

kel1983
06-08-2011, 03:05 PM
I have just taken out a policy with MM and not sure what I'm meant to display.

I was emailed 2 pages when I took up the insurance. One that says schedule Of Insurance and the other saying CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYERS' LIABILITY INSURANCE

Do I need to display both of these? I dont employ anyone so do I need to display that one?

Im a bit confused

clio0602
06-08-2011, 03:21 PM
I wa confused by this. I think the bit with employers liability is your insurance but I never displyed my insurance. I just had it in my information folder with policies x

Goatgirl
06-08-2011, 03:44 PM
I wa confused by this. I think the bit with employers liability is your insurance but I never displyed my insurance. I just had it in my information folder with policies x

Same as this. You have to display your certificate and Ofsted poster but not your insurance. Just have the info available to show parents :thumbsup:

Bws,
Wendy :)

kel1983
06-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Oh thats good

I childmind alongside my mum in the same house so we have to have 2 certificates up and the parent poster and was struggling to work out where to put the insurance docs. I will put them in my docs folder with crbs etc

jadavi
06-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Still haven't decided which insurers to go with - as a newbie.Do you miss out on anything going with MM compared to NCMA?

green puppy
06-08-2011, 04:20 PM
I have just taken out a policy with MM and not sure what I'm meant to display.

I was emailed 2 pages when I took up the insurance. One that says schedule Of Insurance and the other saying CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYERS' LIABILITY INSURANCE

Do I need to display both of these? I dont employ anyone so do I need to display that one?

Im a bit confused

Like the others I have both in my portfolio.

kel1983
06-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Still haven't decided which insurers to go with - as a newbie.Do you miss out on anything going with MM compared to NCMA?

The only thing I use to like about NCMA was the Who Minds mag.

I did a lot of research before deciding who to go with this year and decided that MM was the cheapest for me.

As I mentioned above, I childmind alongside my mum and we got a joint policy for £72.

If we decided to go with NCMA it would been well over £140.

Perhaps if we were making enough money I would have chosen NCMA but just cant afford it.

Another thing I liked about MM was the fact you can use your own paperwork:thumbsup: