PDA

View Full Version : Argh I've been wondering what Ofsted wanted!.....

Minstrel
05-08-2011, 05:52 PM
I get a missed call from 'Ofsted' and since my inspection was only 18 mths ago and i had not contacted the about anything- i assumed the worst! :D

Well the number that called before called back and..

It was only the stupid NHS Blood and Donor Helpline!

They have REALLY similar phone numbers! :laughing:

sandy64
05-08-2011, 05:57 PM
lol that was funny bet you panicked tho:)

shazsull
05-08-2011, 07:06 PM
join the club im pre reg just got my last crb back wed didnt think to check my messages im now gonna have to wait til monday .hope its good news for both of us x

mrs_scottydog
05-08-2011, 08:22 PM
That's a relief! :) Hx

miffy
05-08-2011, 09:09 PM
I get a missed call from 'Ofsted' and since my inspection was only 18 mths ago and i had not contacted the about anything- i assumed the worst! :D

Well the number that called before called back and..

It was only the stupid NHS Blood and Donor Helpline!

They have REALLY similar phone numbers! :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing:

Bet you're glad that mystery is solved!

Miffy xx

flowerpots
06-08-2011, 07:51 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cazz
06-08-2011, 08:14 AM
I did exactly the same thing a couple of months ago!!!

Came home to a missed call and saw all those 1's and 3's and thought "Oh no, it's Ofsted"! I waited the whole of the next day and didn't get another call so I thought I'd be brave and phone them back only to find it was the blood donor number - phew the relief!!!

Stormy
06-08-2011, 09:24 AM
I did this too and my inspection was due, was in a real old panic as was going on holiday.
Checked the number on the internet and realised it was the blood donors. :laughing:

Cammie Doodle
06-08-2011, 11:19 AM
lol this happened to Carolyn the other day, she was nursing a little one so I got the phone for her, but by the time she answered they had hung up, the number started a panic as the only number we knew started with 0300 was Ofsted:eek: :eek: When she rang back it was transplant / blood service :laughing:

WibbleWobble
06-08-2011, 03:44 PM
ha ha ha ,,,,,

remember last year when i was poorly on the sofa and an official looking lady with laptop walked past my house, stopped and noted my door number...then knocked on the door.....dragged myself off the sofa thinking oh :censored: ......and it was british gas!

mandy xxx

catswhiskers
15-08-2011, 10:29 PM
I wish I was hearing something from Ofsted - my last inspection was nearly 4 years ago and I just want to get it over and done with!

Was going to ring them myself but then I've got some annual leave now so trying to forgot work.

Also, from a professional point of view it doesn't look good for me! During the past 4 years I've had to sign over lots of EYFS folders to different parents etc. and feel really let down by ofsted. Doing all those folders, obs, diaries makes the EYFS seem pointless to me.