PDA

View Full Version : O JOY! Found EYFS at last

jadavi
05-08-2011, 03:32 PM
I don;t know if its just me being dense but it has taken me weeks to track down this eyfs link so here it is for other newbies. It has the complete resource that is taught to us at the Itc course and that we would buy if only it was on sale. Here it is

https://www.education.gov.uk/publications/standard/publicationDetail/Page1/DCSF-00261-2008#downloadableparts

In my Ofsted letter I got yesterday prior to registration it stated that we must be familiar with all parts of it so at last I have it to read

Got it off Lisaladybirds website = cheers darls!

Jac

hello kitty
05-08-2011, 06:29 PM
That's your bedtime reading sorted! :laughing:

Zumba-mum
05-08-2011, 08:22 PM
I started reading mine but it was to much to take in at once, i'll be going back to in after the wkend :thumbsup:

miffy
05-08-2011, 09:06 PM
That's your bedtime reading sorted! :laughing:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Yes, should definitely keep you out of mischief for a while!

Miffy xx

catswhiskers
15-08-2011, 10:38 PM
Jackie - are you saying this isn't available now?

I thought all the packs were free to childminders - I've had mine since the EYFS started and it's a long read.

miffy
16-08-2011, 06:39 AM
Jackie - are you saying this isn't available now?

I thought all the packs were free to childminders - I've had mine since the EYFS started and it's a long read.

The hard copies are no longer available but you can still download it from the internet - this is because the eyfs is under review and the revised version is due out in the spring, coming into effect September 2012.

Miffy xx

jadavi
16-08-2011, 04:28 PM
It has been so annoying not being able to have it.... I'd have paid for it if it was available somewhere. Lots of the info was in pdf file which was impossible to magnify the tiny font...drove me ***** mad. have sorted it now but would much prefer the book rather than all the files I now have.

My local CMM group not only gave me a discontinued website to find it on but didn't help us at all to find it apart from urging us to read it all the time which was very annoying! The upside was when I finally got it I sat down and read it.....!