PDA

View Full Version : Computershare Vouchers

mandy moo
04-08-2011, 05:27 PM
Totaly Fed up..
one of my parents, registered with Computershare, (contracted to pay me on the 1st of each month) made payment with said company on the 2nd, and according to them, Computershare actioned yesterday,
Computershare are telling me my money wont be in my account till Tuesday for goodness sake, it takes 3-4 working days!!!

Has anyone else used them, do you have anyproblems with them?

They are also supposed to be sending me by me email a password so I can access my account.
Twice Ive had to ring them because Ive not received it!!

boxtree7
04-08-2011, 05:44 PM
yes i receive payment from computershare they are such a pain ... they show your payment in your computerserve account but not traferred in your bank account ... my payment can sit there 4/5 days - You need parents to transfer money across the last week of each month.

tashaleee
04-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I had a lot of problems with them in the beginning (so much so I wont ever accept them again in a hurry!)..... my parent makes sure I am paid until the 6th of each month and then when the vouchers have cleared around the 4th-6th I am always still in advance. I explained to her that it didnt help me if she got paid around the 25th as I needed cleared funds for the 1st and this was the only way we could do it :thumbsup:

mushpea
04-08-2011, 06:05 PM
I accept them and never had a problem,, it should be in my account by the 1st of each month but never used to be but this is due to the parent not releasing the vouchers in time,, the parent should release them a few days before the first and you need you payments set to daily they still take 3-4 days but if the parent released them early they get to you on time.

mandy moo
04-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Its a bac's payment tho isnt it? why does it take so long?
Computershare are with Natwest, they told me so, so i rang Natwest up explained what was what, and they basicaly told me it should only take 2 working days at the most? theyre are basicaly holding on to the money gaining/gettting the intrest, in my veiw....
So I rang CS back up and the person I spoke to said it could take up to 5 working days, so i wont get paid till Wednesday...!!!!!

aly
04-08-2011, 06:27 PM
you need to change the settings not to show the date you want them but as soon as available..i had that problem at the beginning but not since.

mushpea
04-08-2011, 07:03 PM
its up to the parents as its them who release the vouchers,, once they have been released they take 3-4 working days so the parent needs to realse them earlier so you get paid on the 1st each month

mandy moo
04-08-2011, 07:27 PM
Parent signed up with them last month.
Parent has a term time only, payment in advance contract with me, and used to use bac's to pay me, always late.
Im looking after her child as her and her DP have no care for him during the holidays this year.

I had to ring CP up monday as, it was 'payday' and nothing in my account.
Txtd her to tell them what they told me Monday afternoon, ie; had to be done at least 3-4 days in advance, which surely they would have told her when she signed up?
She got in touch with them on Tuesday.
Payment to me authorized/sent by bac's Wednesday.
although according to the lady I spoke to said 'payment' doesnt work like bac's?????

Have asked for a manger to call me back tommorow to explain things, I hope, a bit better.

FussyElmo
04-08-2011, 08:20 PM
They can actually make a same day payment if your parent complains too loudly - mine did.

Computershare can be the worse my parents are really good and shout at them if my money hasnt reached my account by the 1st.

I have threatened to not accept the vouchers from computershare because how late they are but as I say my parents complain very loudly she even has an email every month to say when the money has been sent so she knows if Im getting paid on time.

Splodge
04-08-2011, 09:25 PM
I also had loads of problems with them in the beginning and rang and complained. They advised me to change my settings to daily check and i haven't had a problem since.

The money is always in my account by the 1st and my parent isn't doing anything different. By setting the date i wanted to the first it seemed to ask for the money on the first but then leave it in a holding account for those few days, and i am with the natwest so you would think it would be straightforward.

My parent has always released the vouchers on the 25th, but now it is on daily check, it checks that day or the next, depending on what time she has released the vouchers. Then it has the money for a few days and it is in my account on the 1st.

mandy moo
05-08-2011, 07:38 AM
Thanx for all you replies, and advice :)
I have been to the bank this morning my money is in my account, result.

The other problem is that they have supposedly sent me to emails with a pass word to get in to my account and Ive not received them!!
Until I get this I cant do what the others have suggested, and put my setting to this 'daily' thing,
Prehaps customer services can help with that, when they call me today.. wont hold my breath..

aly
05-08-2011, 07:59 AM
Thanx for all you replies, and advice :)
I have been to the bank this morning my money is in my account, result.

The other problem is that they have supposedly sent me to emails with a pass word to get in to my account and Ive not received them!!
Until I get this I cant do what the others have suggested, and put my setting to this 'daily' thing,
Prehaps customer services can help with that, when they call me today.. wont hold my breath..
probably a silly question but have you checked your spam folder?

butterfly
05-08-2011, 08:50 AM
I don't have a problem with Computershare - it's always the parent! I accept vouchers from several different companies and they all work the same way. the parent has to release the funds and then they take 4-5 days to appear in my account. one parent's fees always arrive on about the 5thof the month. this month there was a problem with the parent's work not sorting the vouchers so i didn't get my money till the 12th! i explained to the parent that it takes 4/5 days after she's released them and we agreed that i would invoice 10 days before the first to allow her time to release the funds on about the 26th. this month i got them on time!

mandy moo
05-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Yes Aly I did :laughing:

I have 2 parents with Care4 not had a problem with them at all, they only take 2 days?

funemnx
05-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Not had a problem - my invoices go out a week early though and parents action them before the end of the month - it does take a few days x