PDA

View Full Version : eyfs framework

jadavi
02-08-2011, 05:53 PM
I have been really struggling trying to find a copy of this I can print so I can cross ref the obs etc. You think they'd give copies of it at the Itc course but no - just a website that no longer works. When I tracked it down on the .gov website it was pdf file only which you can't copy or print! Any ideas where I can get a Word file of the 13 categories of assessments with 9 points in each etc? (I also bought a disk on ebay which worked once for me but now is blank!!!!!!

Sarah you said you have a box system going where you cross ref the ages and development with the assessment. Did you devise this yourself? Is it contained in any of your ebooks? Any advice ? ha ha going mad!

jac x

appleblossom
02-08-2011, 06:07 PM
I'm pretty sure you can print pdf documents. You are right that you can't copy it. But you can save it and just print the bits you need.

i hate the EYFS with a vengeance! I'm hoping it changes soon.

pinkbutterfly
02-08-2011, 06:21 PM
I'm not quite sure if I gather what you mean. But I use this to tick off the obs.
http://www.surreycc.gov.uk/sccwebsite/sccwspages.nsf/LookupWebPagesByTITLE_RTF/Surrey+Early+Years+Foundation+Stage+Learning+Journ ey?opendocument

sarah707
02-08-2011, 06:33 PM
You can print the Eyfs document ... just download it onto your computer first and then control p... I always suggest using the 'draft' option in printer properties.

You don't need all the pages though - and most of it can be used straight from the computer without printing, so be selective.

Yes I have a document with them included - it is mini e-book 5 on my website.

Hth :D

jadavi
02-08-2011, 07:43 PM
Thanks I'll try again -I was hoping for it in larger print but it doesn't save to a bgger font just reverts to the tiny one...
Can I see a sample of your mini e book 5 Sarah? It sounds like what I need....

Thanks for the help

sarah707
02-08-2011, 08:27 PM
Jackie I will send you a pm :D