PDA

View Full Version : What to do??

tilly2
02-08-2011, 08:09 AM
Hiya all, please could you give me advise -
One of my minded children has recently brocken their collar bone (not in my care by the way!!), they are not with me for most of the holidays but I have been asked to have him/her one day eek!! I'm not entirely sure I want the resposibility or whether I would be insured anyway!! Although they seem (so I'm told) to be happy and it doesn't seem to be troubling them much!! any advise please would be greatly appriciated!!!

rickysmiths
02-08-2011, 09:08 AM
I would ask parents to pop round with him for a quick chat and so you can see him and ask them how they are dealing with it from a practical point of view.

If he is recovering I can't think it would be any different than caring for a child with a broken arm in plaster.

It is for only one day and I wouldn't have thought it would affect insurance but the only way to find that out is to phone your insurance company and ask them.:thumbsup:

manjay
02-08-2011, 09:13 AM
I have had this recently. Mindee just had his arm in a sling to restrict movement. I didn't contact my insurance company:thumbsup:

tilly2
02-08-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks guys forgot to say they are only 9 months old!!! crawling and into everything!!