PDA

View Full Version : Phew what a week!!!!

claire'scherubs
01-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Apologise to you all for not posting for a while, just been one heck of a few weeks.

Well Ive moved and Ofsted actually did just about behave themselves and sent my certificate in time to start back to work today.

Thankfully only my little 6 month old today, so managed to empty some more boxes

So in the last 6 weeks I have split up with DH, moved home, had my car pinched from off the drive and expanded the business to include a new partner

Moved in officially Saturday, and guess what.....Ofsted visiting Wednesday to register the new partner, any tips gratefully received!!!!

samb
01-08-2011, 10:22 PM
Woah! Have no tips re the partner but just wanted to say congratulations on your new life. :)

claire'scherubs
01-08-2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks, Im looking forward to it all!!! xxx

Roseolivia
02-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Good luck with starting over:clapping:

angeldelight
02-08-2011, 06:05 AM
Glad the move went ok

Good luck with Ofsted tomorrow

If you have everything in order you will be just fine

Angel xx

miffy
02-08-2011, 09:12 AM
You have had a busy time lately!

Good luck tomorrow, hope all goes well

Miffy xx

The Juggler
02-08-2011, 01:15 PM
apart from the car being nicked glad everythings going well. are you car-less or have you got a new one for now?

sue m
02-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Good for you Claire. Except for getting your car nicked!!

Good luck with your life and minding xx :thumbsup:

gegele
02-08-2011, 01:50 PM
just make sure you have ra the new house and enjoy your new life :D

claire'scherubs
02-08-2011, 08:45 PM
Thanks all of you for all the kind messages

House is all ra, ready for tomorrow

Car.....I am carless, borrowing my mums, but not for minding........never ever claimed on my insurance, so stripped it to the bare minimum to keep the cost down.....woops!!!! And it is taking FOREVER to sort out, and a shear lack of communication from the insurance company, but yes they are still taking my money grrrrrr!!!!!!!