PDA

View Full Version : things seem to be going well...

Louise317
01-08-2011, 08:17 PM
Sorry I've been away from here for a few weeks trying to get everything sorted...

I've had 1st mindee(1yr) for 4 weeks now and just signed a 6mth contract :clapping:

I also have my 2nd Mindee(17mths) coming to sign this week for a September start :clapping:

Have my 2.5 yr old to so full during the day... aloud another 2 after school as have 5yo ds too.

Days seem to be going well, I think parent is happy. We do 2-3 toddler groups, library, shops and parks... even fitted in a soft play and a fate. I do activities at home too,but mindee just wants to eat everything!!

(Any tips/ideas for a 1yr old ?)

I am trying to get my paperwork together now as I've done no written Obs - I was told to give it a mth to get to know them - but now I've no idea where to start!!!!

I'm so use to having time on my hands and now there's now enough hours in the day LOL

Q: what length review date do you have on your P&Ps ? I've put 6mths but I want to bind them so thought yearly would be better (if poss?)

Lots of love
Louise :D

sarah707
02-08-2011, 06:52 AM
I review P & Ps every year and as needed... I put them in a plastic wallet type book so I can slip new ones in as they change.

Well done with the rest! :clapping:

Roseolivia
02-08-2011, 06:55 AM
I do the same as Sarah707

miffy
02-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Glad things are going well for you :thumbsup:

P&P's review the same as Sarah - annually or as and when things change

Miffy xx

onceinabluemoon
02-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Glad things are doing so well, I put mine in a display wallet like the others, that way I can pull just one out and change as necessary. x

Louise317
02-08-2011, 09:09 PM
thank you, i'll go get some display wallets tomorrow.

Do you give parents a new set when the year review is done too so they have new dates or does that not matter ?

xx