PDA

View Full Version : Tonsillitis

Debbieanne
01-08-2011, 07:21 AM
One of my schoolies that i have all year round 7:30 untill 18:30 monday to friday was poorly last week had a high temp friday and spent all afternoon on the sofa, mum had kept her off mon, tues, wed but said she was on antibiotics and ok to come back thursday. she seemed ok but not eating much and we went out on our planned outing as i have other children. but friday her temp spiked again by mid day and i gave her nurofen as instructed by mum.
This morning they arrive at 7:25 in a taxi (mum dosn't drive)apparently been to hospital over the weekend and given stronger antibiotics. with a list of what medicine to take and when. 5yr old get straight on the sofa when she came in and went to sleep.
I personally think i shouldn't have her and i did say to mum alot of minders wouldn't take her untill temp goes.
What do you all think .

Ava's Nana
01-08-2011, 07:35 AM
I'm sorry but i wouldn't have her if shes that poorly. if shes ill enough to be taken to hospital then she shouldn't have brought her to you. not only is it unfair on you to be expected to look after a sick child but its unfair on the child, she should be at home tucked up in bed. i would give her a ring and tell her she needs to come and pick her up and not to bring her back until shes feeling a bit better. :)