PDA

View Full Version : working with another childminder's

Samantha140
30-07-2011, 12:25 PM
Hi newbie here

I was wondering if someone could help me. I've just started childminding from my own home, but previously worked as my nana's assistant.

My nana has asked me if I could take one of her lo to my house one or two days a week.

Want I want to know is it allowed and if i did this, would the child's parent have to sign my paperwork e.g permissions forms or just my nana's paperwork

Sam

green puppy
30-07-2011, 08:55 PM
I would say that you would need your own paperwork to comply with insurance and registration as the lo would be left with you on your premises. As an assistant you would have been working with a cm on her registration and insurance in her home.

marleymoo
13-08-2011, 03:39 PM
Hi newbie here

I was wondering if someone could help me. I've just started childminding from my own home, but previously worked as my nana's assistant.

My nana has asked me if I could take one of her lo to my house one or two days a week.

Want I want to know is it allowed and if i did this, would the child's parent have to sign my paperwork e.g permissions forms or just my nana's paperwork

Sam

you would have to agree this with the parents because their contract is with your nan