PDA

View Full Version : Information I need to give to parents.

testimony4life
30-07-2011, 06:27 AM
Hello all.i have just received my certificate and i am expecting a visit from a parent in 2days time.she is going back to school in sept and her 2months old baby will need childcare then.
What information do i need to get ready to give to her on that day.i intend registering with ncma in mid august so as to get the insurance and toolkit.is the fee for babies the same as that of older children?
Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

sarah707
31-07-2011, 08:27 AM
Welcome to the forum :waving:

The fee for NCMA is the same for all the children you care for including babies, toddlers etc... it's a one-off annual payment.

The toolkit covers all ages of children as well. Make sure you give enough lead time for the toolkit to arrive - if it is delayed you might find yourself not having the paperwork you need to start working.

Parents will welcome some kind of information pack to tell them about you, your provision, opening and closing hours, routines for the children, menus etc.

Good luck with it all! :D

angeldelight
02-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Hello and welcome

How did it go with the byes parent?

Angel xx

beckyi
03-08-2011, 02:11 PM
hello every1 im looking at becoming a registered child minder i have 2 children of my own can anyone tell me the cost and other things i need to be able to get things started. thankyou x