PDA

View Full Version : Lana's weight loss

Banana
05-05-2008, 10:23 PM
Thought I'd start this thread to just update my weight loss every week.

Well tonight I weighed in and I lost 3lbs.

So thats 11.5lb total so far in 5 weeks. Slowly but surely :rolleyes: But the main thing is I am getting there!!

I also got the slimmer of the week award tonight so i was really chuffed!

Here's to 2.5lb next week and I'll get my stone award then!!! :clapping: Fingers crossed anyway!

xxx

Blaze
06-05-2008, 12:21 AM
Well done!:clapping: I'm very proud...if not a tad jealous!!!!:D ;)

miffy
06-05-2008, 05:27 AM
Well done Lana

That's a great weight loss in a short space of time

Good luck this week - hope you reach your target

miffy xx

emler
06-05-2008, 06:09 AM
Thats brilliant Lana - well done you :clapping:

Emler x

charleyfarley
06-05-2008, 06:11 AM
That's great Lana :clapping: You must be really pleased

Well done

Carol xx

nell57
06-05-2008, 06:20 AM
Well done, thats a great loss:jump for joy:

Keep up the good work

Helen

deeb66
06-05-2008, 07:04 AM
That is fantastic Lana........what an excellent loss this week!

Well done

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

flora
06-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Yipeeeeee Well done Lana :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

You are obviously doing something right, keep it up xx

When you get a stone you'll have to post a new piccie :D

carolinel
06-05-2008, 12:15 PM
that's brilliant Lana, well done - you're putting me to shame!

Banana
06-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Thank you everyone :)

lol @ flora - yes I will post another piccie when I get to a stone. Im not seeing where its coming off from other than my legs :rolleyes: My thighs are definitley slimmer, my mum says she can see it going from the waist too but I cant see that yet, i think my middle is just as big!

Caroline, you can get back on track chickadee! I know you can :thumbsup:

xxxx

Spangles
06-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Well done! That's fantastic! 11.5lbs is LOADS!

Tily Bud
06-05-2008, 07:21 PM
Well done Lana thats great :clapping: :clapping: what diet are you doing ?

Rubybubbles
06-05-2008, 07:41 PM
:clapping: your doing so well, well done lana, thats a fab weight loss so far:thumbsup:

angeldelight
07-05-2008, 09:09 AM
Pleased to hear you are doing so well Lana

Well done

Angel xx

Banana
07-05-2008, 09:10 AM
Well done Lana thats great :clapping: :clapping: what diet are you doing ?

Im on slimmimg world.

x

Banana
11-05-2008, 07:07 PM
I have been soooooo good all week........... and kept it up all day ready for weigh in tomorrow and then it got to 7pm and teh ice cream van came round and I couldnt resist having an ice cream :blush: :blush:

I bet I have now scuppered any chance of my stone award tomorrow now and i'll be so annoyed with myself at weigh in if I havn't lost anything.

I lost control and let my tatse buds do the thinking instead of my head, I am guilty guilty guilty tonight! :(

Oh well, guess I was going to screw up somewhere along the line. Its just been so bloomin hot I couldnt think of anything better than a lovey ice cream - not even my stone award was gonna stop me :o

Will let you all know how many stones my ice cream has added to my waist line tomorrow!

xx

carolinel
11-05-2008, 07:10 PM
i'm sure one ice cream won't have made any difference Lana! esp if you hadn't yet had your syns.

i've been flippin crap all weekend. oh well, back on it again tomorrow ready for weigh in on Thurs.

Banana
11-05-2008, 07:18 PM
I hope so caroline. I have barely syned all week so maybe that might help. But I reckon its going to sit on my hips until after weigh in!

We'll soon see!

Never mind if you have had a bad weekend - try and get back on it tomorrow!! :thumbsup:

xxx

Spangles
11-05-2008, 07:23 PM
I bet you'll still get your stone award!

Sometimes I think it does you good to have something a bit naughty when you're dieting as it gets your metabolism going again - that's what I reckon!

Good luck at your weigh in!

carolinel
11-05-2008, 07:26 PM
I agree Lorri. sometimes my weight loss would slow down, then i'd have a chinese or something and end up with a good weight loss.

Banana
11-05-2008, 07:29 PM
Im holding you both to that :laughing:

xx

miffy
11-05-2008, 08:16 PM
I don't think one ice-cream will do you too much damage especially if you've been good all week

Good luck with the weigh in

miffy xx

Banana
13-05-2008, 09:13 AM
Gutted.

I.5lb off - so 13lb in total! 1lb off my stone, not happy but just means this week i'll have to work much harder. Pleased I didnt gain or maintain but deep down I knew I wouldn't get the stone :(

Oh well - on to next week. Will be posting an updated pic if I get the stone next week so you can tell me if it shows. I can feel it in my clothes but im not really seeing anything yet - maybe i'll see it in a picture aswell.

So, 5 weeks til hoilday - I need to double my weight loss between now and then..... gonna be hard work :)

x

crazybones
13-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Dont be gutted. You have done fabulous. Better than me :o Back on the slimfast. Keep up the good work :clapping:

angeldelight
13-05-2008, 09:37 AM
You are doing really well Lana

You will do it next week im sure

Good luck

Angel xx

Mollymop
13-05-2008, 11:10 AM
Sorry I have missed this - You have done so well! Congratulations

Wendy Woo
13-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Wicked well done really happy for u and really jelous!!!!! I cant seem to be able to do anythin bout my weight !!!!!!

carolinel
13-05-2008, 06:21 PM
that's still a good weight loss Lana- don't be gutted. You are doing fab!

deeb66
13-05-2008, 06:25 PM
I still think you are doing really well Lana.

You are just one of these people that has a slower weight loss than others......

I know that it is frustrating but I still think you are doing really really well......so keep up the good work.

I am sure you will get that stone award next week!

nannysue
13-05-2008, 06:51 PM
Well done Lana :clapping: Brilliant job you're doing really well.

Banana
14-05-2008, 03:52 PM
Thanks everyone.

Focusing on this week now so fingers crossed I manage it! My cross trainer has been doing overtime!

x

flora
14-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Keep going Lana!!!!

Don't give up hunny you can do this, evey ounce of is a good thing.

Longer you take to get it off the more likely it is to stay off.

Remember that :thumbsup:

Banana
19-05-2008, 03:37 PM
Another weigh in tonight!

I have to have gotten my stone, I just have to! I feel like I have had a good week and so I am hoping for the best!!

Will let you all know if I manage it and then I'll post a new pic if I have!!

xx

nell57
19-05-2008, 03:39 PM
Fingers crossed for you later:thumbsup:

Helen

angeldelight
20-05-2008, 08:17 AM
How did you do Lana ?

Angel xx

Rubybubbles
20-05-2008, 10:16 AM
how'd you get on lana? we are all routing for you hun:D

deeb66
20-05-2008, 01:23 PM
Was hoping to find out if you had managed it Lana.

How did it go?

angeldelight
20-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Where are you Lana - out celebrating ??!!!

Angel xx

Banana
20-05-2008, 07:46 PM
Sorry - internet been playing up but working again now.

Well I was so upset last night. I have been so good, excercise loads and only had 1lb to lose for the stone! - I put on 0.5lb.

You should have seen my face! Think the consultant was ready to run a mile.

I am however not bothered after passing my test today and think what the hell ha ha!!

I'll just get it next week!

x

miffy
20-05-2008, 07:49 PM
Oh never mind Lana - weigh yourself in the morning instead -you'll probably have done it then.

Good luck for next week

miffy xx

angeldelight
20-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Never mind Lana

Good luck for next week

Angel xx

crazybones
20-05-2008, 07:50 PM
Do you think it might have been the rescue remedy? Does it have any calories. :huh: Best of luck for next week. :thumbsup:

Banana
20-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Do you think it might have been the rescue remedy? Does it have any calories. :huh: Best of luck for next week. :thumbsup:

Thats so funny you said that cos I said to my mum last night 'its that rescue remedy, must be full of calories' lol

x

nell57
20-05-2008, 08:16 PM
Every time I think I've done ok I've either put on or stayed the same, then when I think I've done rubbish I lose a bit, so making no comment till I've been weighed tomorrow:D

Stick with it sure you'll do it next week

Helen

deeb66
21-05-2008, 06:36 AM

As soon as I saw that you had put on I immediately that that it must have been because of your rescue remedy.

You have obviously been under a lot of pressure this last week or so Lana and I think you have done so well.......in your shoes I would have probably put on half a stone not half a pound:D

I am sure you will shift it next week sweetie so don't worry.

Bet you are still on a high from passing your driving test anyway!

Banana
27-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Well........... (walk of shame today)

I put on again... another 0.5lb... so not disasterous and I wasnt at all bothered because I syned SOOOOOOOOOO much last week :blush: and was actually expecting to have put on at least 2 - I jumped off th scales with a smile :D

My excess syns were

Creme egg twisted
Butterkist toffee popcorn (bag of :eek: )
6 Chocolate and marshmallow rice crispie cakes (me and belle made them and they were so lush)
Twix
Crusty bread with syrup
Cheese
Indian takeaway with nan Bread

How bad am I!!!!!! These were in addition to my allowed syns!

However, as I said I was happy last night, I think my saving grace was that I had stayed on plan with regard to my meals, i didnt mix days and still only had what I should on the right days - but had more syns then allowed.

So the last 2 weeks I have gained but on total its only 1lb on. I am going for 3 off next week. I am focused and positive today and will reamain so for the rest of the week. only 3 weeks til holiday so I cant afford to be silly now! And thats the first week I have been bad so if I can go another 7 weeks now if being good then I should lose another stone by then.

2lb to my first stone now, a bit gutting but its my own fault.

Thought i'd let you all see what a gannet I was last week and show you my excess syns :blush: naughty naughty girlie!

xxx

deeb66
27-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Oh boy

You went for it big time didn't you :D

I really wouldn't worry about it I am sure it will come off in no time at all.

You will have to make sure you are extra careful this week though as sometimes these things have a way of catching up with you :eek:

Hope you have a good week :thumbsup:

Monkey1
27-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Your still doing so much better than me so i wouldn't worry about it!
I 'm just starting slimming world again, (just doing it at home) Need to evaporate a stone before a week on friday for my girlie weekend!:eek:

deeb66
27-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Your still doing so much better than me so i wouldn't worry about it!
I 'm just starting slimming world again, (just doing it at home) Need to evaporate a stone before a week on friday for my girlie weekend!:eek:

Oh dear Monkey!!!

Monkey1
27-05-2008, 02:18 PM
Do you think i can do it Dee? What do you suggest? Arm or leg amputation?:laughing: :laughing:

deeb66
27-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Do you think i can do it Dee? What do you suggest? Arm or leg amputation?:laughing: :laughing:

I would go for a breast reduction myself.......

Think I would have more chance than if one of my legs or arms was removed:laughing:

Monkey1
27-05-2008, 02:29 PM
.....Like i said...... you can go off people you know!!!!! The first place my weight goes from is my boobs!

deeb66
27-05-2008, 02:33 PM
.....Like i said...... you can go off people you know!!!!! The first place my weight goes from is my boobs!

Seems to be the last place it disappears for me :(

I am still top heavy :(

Banana
02-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Weigh in tonight went really well!! :D

I lost 4lbs. Taking my total loss to 16lb total in 9 weeks.

I am so happy tonight. I will get a pic on here since i have lost my first stone and post to see if you can see a difference, I cant see it yet but I do feel a difference in my clothes, i think when i get to 2 stone off i will be able to see a difference.

Glad i had a good start to this week with some good nice news after the stresful few days i've had.

hope i am back on track now and continue to lose!

xx

Rubybubbles
02-06-2008, 08:50 PM
fab news lana:clapping: well done hun

manjay
02-06-2008, 08:51 PM
Good for you hun! Hope you are feeling better now.

berkschick
02-06-2008, 08:52 PM
Well done Lana :clapping:

deeb66
03-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Lana that is fab news.

I am doing cartwheels for you.......well not literally but ytou know what I mean :D

I am so pleased for you

Well done

Keep up the good work

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

angeldelight
03-06-2008, 06:33 AM
That is great news Lana well done to you

Angel xxx

emler
03-06-2008, 08:33 AM
:clapping: Brilliant Lana :clapping: I just started my diet yesterday so I hope I can do as well as you :thumbsup:

Emler x

Banana
03-06-2008, 10:53 AM
Thanks everybody!

I am very happy today and very motivated this week

x

carolinel
03-06-2008, 04:04 PM
well done lana - you have truly put me to shame!!!

nell57
03-06-2008, 04:27 PM
Well done keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Helen

cloud9
04-06-2008, 06:47 PM
well done! keep up the hard work

Banana
23-06-2008, 01:58 PM
Well my last weigh in on the 9th june didnt go too well as i put on 1lb.

Im missed last weeks as I was on holiday and so tonight is bound to be a disaster!

I am not looking forward to it at all. I know I have put on, I didnt stay on plan at all while I was away and so Im dreading what the damage is going to be!

I will let you all know. I have a party to go to on saturday and so i am on my best behaviour diet wise until then!

x

deeb66
23-06-2008, 02:06 PM
I was wondering how you were doing Lana and was about to find your diary and post to ask.

Don't feel guilty about having a good time on holiday as you work all year and deserve to have a good time.

Just go with the knowledge that you would have put weight on and be prepared to deal with it.......don't beat yourself up about it.

As you know I am off in a couple of weeks and I have no doubt that I will probably put weight on but you know what.......I don't really care......I deserve a break and to have a good time.

AND....so did you so try not to worry about it!

miffy
23-06-2008, 02:43 PM
Good luck at the weigh in Lana - it probably won't be as bad as you think

miffy xx

Banana
23-06-2008, 06:05 PM
:jump for joy: :jump for joy: :jump for joy:

I have stayed the same!!!!

Still maintaining my 1 stone 1lb loss. I could not be happier!!!!!! I stuffed my face on holiday (well i did and I didnt, had a lot of goodies to eat in between meals)

I am in shock and i was beaming ear to ear, I dont think I could have been happier even if I had lost, I did do a lot of excercise on holiday so maybe this was my saving grace!

I am going for 3-4lb off next week, I need to kick start my diet again and so im going to maximise on super free foods.

Just goes to show things are never as bad as you think - and I nearly didnt go tonight, I was being a chicken, only went cos Richard didnt give me a choice lol

Hope next week goes well now.

x

carolinel
23-06-2008, 06:51 PM
Well done Lana - that's brilliant. whenever I go away I always put on about 5/6 lbs!

deeb66
24-06-2008, 07:27 AM
Well done Lana

That is fantastic news.

Hope you have a good week this week :thumbsup:

deeb66
04-07-2008, 11:15 AM
How are you doing Lana?

Are you still going to SW class?

Banana
04-07-2008, 03:42 PM
Oh yes im still going. Bit fed up with it just now tbh!

I lost 0.5lb this week. I seem to have hit a plateu and its driving me crazy. I've been fluttering about up and down a 1lb for ages and its such a bore!

Im not holding out much hope for this weeks loss as I've lost heart a bit and so i've had an odd biscuit with my tea cos i though 'oh what difference does it make'!

Hey ho, see what this monday brings!

x

deeb66
04-07-2008, 05:40 PM
Keep plugging away Lana.....I am sure you will get there.

I know you shouldn't really be eating biscuits but as you are have you tried the Weight Watchers lemon & ginger cookies?

They are really scrummy and are sealed in little packs of 2 which tends to stop you from eating loads more.

I used to sit down with some every afternoon with a cup of coffee when I was on WW.

They also do a few other different flavours if you not interested in Lemon & Ginger.