PDA

View Full Version : argghh mindee broke something, would you say?

crazyhazy
29-07-2011, 04:06 PM
I left my 16m mindees in the living room for a min while I heated get dinner up, could hear her saying phone, so knew she'd found my mobile and went to get her to find she'd got my kindle and managed to break the cover :( obviously I'm part to blame but I did think it was safe, on the window ledge but she's recently figured out how to climb on the sofa so managed to reach it, I was literally out the room a minute. would you say anything to mum? I'm not looking to have it replaced although could do without spending 50 quid, eek, but thinking as a warning cos I know she has one too.

QualityCare
29-07-2011, 05:28 PM
I wouldn't say anything you might make mum feel guilty and like you say its partly your fault, just have to remember that she climb:) :)

gigglinggoblin
29-07-2011, 05:30 PM
I would mention that she has been climbing lots so mum might want to watch where she puts things. Wouldnt mention the kindle at all, I doubt it was a specific grab.

kindredspirits
29-07-2011, 05:31 PM
i think knowing the mindee is 16m then its entirely your responsibility (sorry:blush: ) mindee has learnt to climb and you were not watching her, so really its fairly lucky your kindle got broken and not her arm.

georgie456
29-07-2011, 06:54 PM
Eeeek! I would literally cry if my Kindle got broken - mine is my pride and joy! I wouldn't say anything personally.

Is it just the cover that's broken? I got a nice leather cover for mine from Ebay for £10.....