PDA

View Full Version : Holidays/Holiday Forms

sarahHarry
05-05-2008, 08:22 PM
Hi

Can anyone give me advice on whether you should keep records of the dates of holidays you agree with parents. Would it be a good idea to have a holiday form for the parents to sign for my hols and there hols?

Thanks Sarah

Alibali
05-05-2008, 08:34 PM
I write mine on my newsletter and keep a copy myself. I know some minders who get parents to sign for newsletters so that may be an idea. I also remind them regularly via newsletter when I'm off.

Ali x

sarah707
05-05-2008, 08:43 PM
I'm like ali... I tell them verbally as soon as I have a date, then back it up with written confirmation and every newsletter from when I know to when I go has the date... :D

Cammie Doodle
05-05-2008, 09:40 PM
Good idea think I will put in on my next newsletter although everyone knows :rolleyes: about my holiday dates, but it wont hurt to remind them

ruby
05-05-2008, 10:19 PM
i give every parent a letter a fortnight ago stating our holidays up to September.
and also a form for them to fill in with theirs which they have been asked to return to us .

so hopefully we will know how many and when we will have them over the 6 weeks summer holidays.

cathy

disney
06-05-2008, 12:45 AM
i give holiday conformation form that i sign for my holidays & for thiers & photo copy it they have one & i have the other .i think its important to have them written down and signened in case of any mix ups:)

katickles
06-05-2008, 09:51 AM
I have holiday forms for myself that parents are asked to sign a copy that i keep in the mindees file, they are also given a copy. I do the same for there holidays aswell. :)

jaja
06-05-2008, 11:56 AM
hi

i do a form for parents to fill out and a form for me to fill in and pass to them, i also verbally tell them when i book a holiday.

x