PDA

View Full Version : sef ?!?!? stupid pointless question!! ha

sarah sunflower
26-07-2011, 05:16 PM
i am sat doing my SEF (with the help of sarah's e-book!) and I have been putting examples in of my mindees! Not using their names just initials.

i am right in using examples such as KB and BG took turns using the spoon to mix blah blah blah. aren't I?
No one other than Ofsted inspector and myself are going to see my SEF are they?! I don't have to share it with parents etc. and Ofsted don't publish it anywhere?

Just some examples are where I'e challenged the child such as sexual remarks eg calling someone gay etc as child didn't even know what it meant they had just heard it at school and thought they would use it. Well not in my house you wont!! But then we went on to having a rather good discussion about the differences and similarities that we all have and how they are good etc.

Or do I just leave these sort of examples out ?

HELP! think ive confused myself some more now!!

Wine time soon I think!! :) xx

sarah707
26-07-2011, 05:31 PM
I think it's great that you are using real life examples in your SEF! It's exactly what the inspector will want to see.

I usually just write Child A and Child B or 'the children' :D

md0u0131
26-07-2011, 08:32 PM
On mine I've kept writing things like... the 40month old girl etc I wish I'd just used initials!