PDA

View Full Version : childcare.co.uk

twinkle3005
26-07-2011, 01:13 PM
I've just tried to login into my account and it's saying it has been suspended. Anyone else having trouble with childcare.co.uk today? and why would my account be suspended?

AliceK
26-07-2011, 01:27 PM
I just managed to log in eventually but it kept saying it couldn't find the server so maybe they're having some technical problems.

xxxxx

LChurch
26-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Have just tried to log in too and can't get anywhere!

onceinabluemoon
26-07-2011, 01:40 PM
I can log in fine, but when I checked who is looking at me it says nobody...

Not much point in paying out for it if nobody is looking lol (I'm sure this is just a glitch really, lol)

cabby
26-07-2011, 02:12 PM
i can log in but most of my messages have gone:panic: :panic:

pinkbutterfly
26-07-2011, 02:35 PM
It's fine on my end ... only just realised the free digital copy of Creative Steps is out of date ... I thought they would be updating it every quarter :(

loocyloo
26-07-2011, 06:20 PM
It's fine on my end ... only just realised the free digital copy of Creative Steps is out of date ... I thought they would be updating it every quarter :(

there has apparently been a big problem with the online edition! email richard at childcare.co.uk and ask!

Richard
26-07-2011, 06:26 PM
There aren't any problems with our website today.

Your account may have been suspended if your email address could not receive our emails. This is for security reasons as accounts must have valid and working email addresses.

We delete old profile views and messages that are older than about 6 months which could explain why some older messages or profile views have gone.

If you have any specific issues then please contact us directly at www.childcare.co.uk/contact and we can respond to you very quickly.

We can resolve any issues a lot quicker if you contact us directly rather than posting them in a public forum that we don't monitor all the time.