PDA

View Full Version : Good idea ?

Twinkles
25-07-2011, 07:08 PM
Well I think so anyway.

My DD came up with the very good idea of putting the memory card from my camera into a digital picture frame every day of the holidays so the parents can see the fun things we've been up too.

At the moment though I'm putting them on my laptop and leaving it in the hallway ( same idea ) until I can get a photo frame.

It's not often we come up with brainwaves so I thought I'd share. :)

sweets
25-07-2011, 07:14 PM
mmm dont want to spoil your idea, but i did this and i found it hard to get rid of parents at pick up time as they would stand for ages watchin it and waiting for pictures of thier child to come round! lol

miffy
25-07-2011, 07:18 PM
mmm dont want to spoil your idea, but i did this and i found it hard to get rid of parents at pick up time as they would stand for ages watchin it and waiting for pictures of thier child to come round! lol

I thought it was a brilliant idea until I read your post! :laughing:

Miffy xx

Trouble
25-07-2011, 07:25 PM
fab idea xxxxx

mushpea
25-07-2011, 07:56 PM
I have done this for a while now and parents and children love watching their photos,, I only have the ones on from that day then I swop them on to another card which I put in a frame in the living room so the children can see all the pics,, I have some on there from 3yrs ago!
I found the parents love the photo frame and when my camera broke they all commented on not seeing the photos.
not all of mine come in the hols so I do it all year round

blue bear
25-07-2011, 08:04 PM
I do this, I have 2 cards, one in the camera and one in the frame and change them weekly. Also works with the iPod in the dock.

The Juggler
25-07-2011, 08:34 PM

:laughing: :laughing: never a win:win solution is there.

Twinkles
25-07-2011, 08:48 PM

Lol, mine all stay for a bit of a chat anyway. No longer than 10 mins usually.

I will remember to only put on pictures from that day though so there's not so much waiting time !

Jiorjiina
25-07-2011, 10:36 PM
You could always do this and also offer them a copy of any pictures of their children so they don't have to gawp at your frame all evening?:laughing:

peanuts
26-07-2011, 05:40 AM
i used to have picture running on slideshow on laptop for parents to see at pick up time, its a way of them seeing what their children get up to during the very long hours during the summer holidays. Used to just send the pictures that they wanted so saved on ink as well.