PDA

View Full Version : Is there any childminding work in woking, surrey?

Wasabi_chan
25-07-2011, 12:07 PM
Hi,
Im a pre-reg and hoping to move from Bromley, (Kent) to Woking (Surrey). I was wondering if it would be a good move and whether there is enough work around there. I would be renting a small house hopefully with a garden.

Aiming to have 2 or 3 mindees, plus my own son who is 17 months.

Does anyone know if there is a lot of work there or if there are too many childminders with not a lot of work around?

Thanks everyone.
:p

The Juggler
25-07-2011, 03:12 PM
i don't sorry hon. I'm in Sutton and it's very busy here but I know a friend of mine has a SIL in Chessington (just down the road) and she's really struggling to find work.:(

mummyMia
25-07-2011, 08:24 PM
I am thinking about moving to Woking next year too so I would love to know the answer to this question! It can't possibly be any quieter than where I am living now.

The Juggler
25-07-2011, 08:29 PM
I am thinking about moving to Woking next year too so I would love to know the answer to this question! It can't possibly be any quieter than where I am living now.

move to Sutton hon, I'm full and I can't even find people (I'd recommend) to pass enquiries onto as they are all full too :panic: :panic:

Susana0600
26-07-2011, 05:39 PM
I am in Woking, the area where I lived it's very quiet, I don't ven get enquire often, but depends of the area, I know a childminder only 4 miles away from me and she is full and with waiting list, but parents do not want to bother to come this area.:(

Wasabi_chan
27-07-2011, 08:47 AM
Thank you everyone. I just wondered what area your friend was in 4 miles away. So really there isn't a lot of work in Woking, Goldsworth park area?

Thats pants. I was hoping the move would be great for us. :(