PDA

View Full Version : cloth bags?

mushpea
25-07-2011, 08:47 AM
is there anyone on here or do you know of anyone who makes personalized cloth bags?

Sarahbelle
25-07-2011, 10:43 AM
is there anyone on here or do you know of anyone who makes personalized cloth bags?

I get mine on ebay. There is a lady who does lovely drawstring ones and you choose what you want on them. I have recently got a Gruffalo storysack and Music bag for my instruments:thumbsup:

mushpea
25-07-2011, 12:22 PM
I get mine on ebay. There is a lady who does lovely drawstring ones and you choose what you want on them. I have recently got a Gruffalo storysack and Music bag for my instruments:thumbsup:

do you know her ebay name or could you post a link please

green puppy
25-07-2011, 12:25 PM
I get my bags from clever baggers and just draw and write on them with fabric pens.

linzi133
25-07-2011, 03:09 PM
I get mine from crafty crocodile then use t shirt transfers to personalise them. I've scanned pictures then printed them onto t-shirt transfer paper so my story sacks are the same as the books

PixiePetal
25-07-2011, 04:46 PM
I get my bags from clever baggers and just draw and write on them with fabric pens.

same here :thumbsup: all different sizes, shapes and colours :D

Sarahbelle
26-07-2011, 07:28 AM
do you know her ebay name or could you post a link please

Don't know how to post a link, sorry. If you put YOU CHOOSE STORY, TOPIC, TEACHERS RESOURCE SACK BAG into the search bar on ebay, it should come up. Ladys name is amandamc1405.:)