PDA

View Full Version : How to set out permission forms?

Tracy123
24-07-2011, 07:53 PM
How does everyone set out their permission forms? Do you put them all on seperate pages or on 1 page??
I was thinking of putting them all on one page and get the parents to sign once! Would you put them in bullet points on the the page or how should i lay it out?

sarah707
24-07-2011, 08:15 PM
I have them in a list and parents state yes or no and then sign at the bottom.

A friend of mine includes 'permission to play' just to check parents are reading :laughing:

Hth :D

Tracy123
24-07-2011, 08:24 PM
thanks! Didnt know wether i had to go into big detail about it! Thats great i can easily do that! :)

haha i like that. Im sure some parents will give say yes to everything and not even know what they have said yes too :laughing:

Allie
24-07-2011, 08:26 PM
I love that :) :) :)

Allie

Babycat
25-07-2011, 12:23 AM
mine are in a table with two columns one for permission for and the other for comments/ signatures so they can refuse/have restrictions or whatever they want to put. I thought of a 1 catchment signing but cant presume they want their child to do everything, my question is though should you put anything about other children may participate in events above when your child may be present? was thinking about this today!

Greengrass74
25-07-2011, 06:39 AM
I have them in a list and parents state yes or no and then sign at the bottom.

A friend of mine includes 'permission to play' just to check parents are reading :laughing:

:laughing: love the idea of "permission to play" :laughing:

miffy
25-07-2011, 06:50 AM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Miffy xx