PDA

View Full Version : ideas for advertising

danielly124
24-07-2011, 03:01 PM
hey guys
i have advertised on some different sites and have given posters to my local stores and in my own window.just wondered if anyone can give me ideas where i can advertise please xx

alysonclark
24-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Hi im newley registered too, since april 2011. I have my own website designed by my clever Son .Ive had graphics put on the back of the car done cheaply by a neighbours friend , ive made flyers and posted them through letter boxes in the local area ( take care with this one got fingers bitten by a dog ) childcare .co.uk is good ,local FIS,yell.com is free .Hope this helps

Toothfairy
25-07-2011, 05:56 AM
*Flyers ( through doors, give out at local parks, coffee shops, Soft play areas, NCT sales etc)
*Posters (local shops, Dr's surgeries, Maternity unit, Libraries)
*Advertising on car
*Advertising on own clothes
*Put your details in the childcare folder at local schools and Sure start centre
*Give your details to your local Childminding groups vacancy co-ordinator
*Advertise on here and childcare.co.uk, yell.com, CFIS, netmums, mumsnet.
*Have a stall at your local schools Summer fete
*Bussiness cards at hand to give to people you stap to chat to.
*Website

HTH :thumbsup:

christine e
25-07-2011, 06:30 AM
Do you have any housing developments near you? If so, pop into the sales office and ask if they will put your business card or flyer in their welcome packs. New houses generally attract families with young children!

Cx

danielly124
25-07-2011, 07:20 AM
:) thanks guys for all your ideas i really appreciate it thanks again

Jiorjiina
25-07-2011, 06:13 PM
Do you have any housing developments near you? If so, pop into the sales office and ask if they will put your business card or flyer in their welcome packs. New houses generally attract families with young children!

Cx

I like this idea!