PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going flipping mental here!!

maryp0ppins
21-07-2011, 02:24 PM
You must have all read my previous threads about my 16 month old mindee who I have had for 8 months & is VERY HARD work as I have her 45+ hour per week,

I have written a termination letter & printed it out twice now.

First time I printed it out after 7 days of constant crying/moaning etc & thought this is it I'm done then had 2 days of mindee being GOOD :rolleyes: felt guilty so ripped it up...

Hubby called me a wimp.

last night I Printed second letter out after now logging in my diary good days over bad days over ok days and after 28 days 21 bad 3 ok and 4 good I though yes this is it. Friday I WILL give notice...then today mindee has been good and I feel guilty again.

DH said if I don't do it he will as he id fed up with me talking about it & MY girls moaning in the evening about her being mardy every night when they get back from school.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO nervous :panic:

cs01
21-07-2011, 02:40 PM
Do it!! It sounds like it will be one of the best decisions you'll ever make ;)

miffy
21-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Once it's done you'll feel better :thumbsup:

Good luck

Miffy xx

Goatgirl
21-07-2011, 03:48 PM
Hi :),
Just take a deep breath and do it. Your family (and mental health :D ) are more important :thumbsup:

You'll feel so much better when its done :)

good luck,
Wendy :)

Mookins
21-07-2011, 04:29 PM
theguilt wil soon be a thing of the past once you have peace and harmony back in your household:clapping:

xxx

jane5
21-07-2011, 05:22 PM
gosh you have had her for 8 months :eek:

I dont think things are going to change so I would give notice and dont feel guilty, you have put the time and effort in and its not working

curlycathy
21-07-2011, 05:25 PM
I've read your other threads - give notice. Enough is enough - you have done everything you can, don't feel guilty at all.

You will feel much much better I promise you!

Now listen to your Aunty Cathy cos I am on bit of a roll at the moment and am giving you some of my power!!!

Big hugs hun x

maryp0ppins
30-07-2011, 06:28 AM
Thanks guys :)

I have been on my holidays for a week, talked to my CM friend yesterday and I have printed letter and sealed the envelope. I am gonna take mum to one side at pick-up time Monday and tell her I can no longer have LO due to her high demands and with this feel she is not meeting her full potential and maybe she would thrive more in a different environment.

I will be so nervous but I'm even getting on my own nerves posting my moaning threads on here so god knows what you lovely peeps must think :D

Monday 1st August = toughen up & end this contract!!!:thumbsup:

Twinkle-Toes
30-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Good Luck :thumbsup:

Sounds like it's definitely for the best, all round x

Goatgirl
30-07-2011, 01:16 PM
Good luck for Monday :thumbsup:
Come and tell us when its over, bet it'll go better than you think :)

Chimps Childminding
30-07-2011, 02:31 PM
I think if you have had her for 8 months and she is still no better you have given it more than a fair shot!!!

Sometimes you have to think of you and your family no matter how hard it may be!! Good luck on Monday!

maryp0ppins
01-08-2011, 05:43 PM
:phew:

I've done it ladies......after 8 months of real hard graft with LO I have ended it.

My day with LO was really hard, 80% crying/screams so it kind of made it easier for me to go for it.

Was the hardest thing ever (never terminated before) & felt sick, mum cried and was really ok and said she understood.

Hope dad is ok at drop off time in the morning :(

Thank you all for your back-up and words of wisdom & thank you to my CM friend who has also spoke sense to me over the last few weeks :thumbsup:

curlycathy
01-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Well done!

Now you can look forward to peaceful days again.

Well - maybe not peaceful but definitely a lot quieter and less stressful!

:clapping: :clapping:

khlwomitchell
01-08-2011, 08:07 PM
kiddie may be happier else where anyhow, some kids thrive with childminders some in nursery, sounds like a case of being very precious! But 8 mths of terror sounds like a punishment for a crime! Good luck, parents will let you down too so its all relative!

Goatgirl
01-08-2011, 08:28 PM
:phew:

I've done it ladies......after 8 months of real hard graft with LO I have ended it.

My day with LO was really hard, 80% crying/screams so it kind of made it easier for me to go for it.

Was the hardest thing ever (never terminated before) & felt sick, mum cried and was really ok and said she understood.

Hope dad is ok at drop off time in the morning :(

Thank you all for your back-up and words of wisdom & thank you to my CM friend who has also spoke sense to me over the last few weeks :thumbsup:

Wow, just spotted this. Well done!!!! Hope Dad is also fine.

No reason for him not to be: Remember you've done the right thing for everyone :thumbsup:

take care,

T0ffee
01-08-2011, 08:36 PM
Well done-thank goodness for that :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sanity is something money can't buy :thumbsup:

JCrakers
04-08-2011, 08:27 AM
:clapping: Well done you

Sure it was very hard but I bet you will be feeling better after doing it.
Keep in touch
Becky x