PDA

View Full Version : What lovely stickers do you use in your planning/obs?

juslh
21-07-2011, 09:30 AM
I get fed up of writing my observations on white, rectangular stickers. What does everyone else use that looks nicer (ie less dull!)? And are there any feet shaped 'next step' stickers anywhere? And what about 'wow' moment stickers..? Or do i just need to create my own somehow?

Thanks for any tips!

loocyloo
21-07-2011, 11:16 AM
i love the idea of feet 'next step' stickers! do 'post it' notes come in feet? i know they do arrows & speech bubbles!

but sorry, i just use white stickers! i print on them in colour the areas of development/next steps/wow etc and use them as required.

i did buy somewhere, once, big A4 white stickers, that you could print on and then cut out to your own shape/size etc. the children thought it was great fun making their stickers.

rickysmiths
21-07-2011, 11:19 AM
I use the NCMA EYFS stickers. I use different colour and shape post-its to do small obs and next steps on and I have found feet shaped post-its!. You just have to keep your eyes open when you shop.

I have hand and foot stickers, just small ones, the feet for the next steps and the hands for decoration, I also have some simley stickers. These I have found in different shops, I tend to have a look wherever I go because I am a Scrapbooker as well.

I have bought things in Tesco, Asda, Smiths, Partners, Wilkcos and in places when I'm out for the day or on holiday. :thumbsup:

Penny1959
21-07-2011, 05:30 PM
I just cut my wow cards from scraps of coloured card and use a glue stick to stick in

Penny :)

zippy
21-07-2011, 06:23 PM
i just use diff coloured post it notes, mix them up, looks nice and bright then

miffy
22-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Different coloured post it notes - might buy shape ones if they're on offer.

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
22-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I was out with a cm friend this afternoon, we when to a local Flowerland Garden Centre and she got some 'feet' stickers in their Craft Centre.

http://www.flowerland.co.uk/web/GardenCenters.aspx

For anyone who lives near. I go to the one in Iver.

nannysue
22-07-2011, 05:32 PM
I have Post It notes in all sorts of shapes/colours cars, leaves , flowers stars and loads more .... even a "thumbs up" :thumbsup:

For Wow moments its like a flash/long star shape ( hard to describe!!) these are all in different colours.