PDA

View Full Version : childcare.co.uk

buzzy bee
20-07-2011, 08:52 AM
With this website, if you pay to upgrade your account so that you can see people's details, do they keep taking money, and if so, how do you cancel this? I'm full now and don't need to use this site anymore so I don't want to keep paying for it, but can't seem to find anything on the website to cancel my subscription.

Thanks!

foxy lady
20-07-2011, 08:58 AM
i just cancelled the payment. , if you are with the bank i would just stop the payment form that :)

loocyloo
20-07-2011, 09:01 AM
i don't know ... email them and ask, richard is very helpful!

Richard
20-07-2011, 11:27 AM
With this website, if you pay to upgrade your account so that you can see people's details, do they keep taking money, and if so, how do you cancel this? I'm full now and don't need to use this site anymore so I don't want to keep paying for it, but can't seem to find anything on the website to cancel my subscription.

Thanks!

Your subscription is automatically renewed at the same rate if you don't cancel but you can cancel the future renewal at anytime.

If you need any assistance simply contact us via our website contact page at www.childcare.co.uk/contact and we will be happy to help you.

buzzy bee
20-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Your subscription is automatically renewed at the same rate if you don't cancel but you can cancel the future renewal at anytime.

If you need any assistance simply contact us via our website contact page at www.childcare.co.uk/contact and we will be happy to help you.

Thank you!

I have sent an email because I can't see where to cancel the future renewal... am I being completely blind?!