PDA

View Full Version : Supportive mum made me laugh

Stormy
19-07-2011, 12:33 PM
Mum dropped A this morning, 30 months, been coming part time for two years.
She said I apologise in advance he has completely got out of bed the wrong side I wish you luck.
She wasn't wrong !!!!
After two time outs to think about not hitting the others or pushing, a few warnings of time out, she texts me to ask how he was. only an hour later.
I replied needs a little support in sharing today, just getting ready to go to library.but he's ok x
She replied, what a lovely diplomatic way to tell me he is being a horror .....x
It really made me laugh, even on bad days if parents are supportive it just seems more manageable.
He is fast asleep now with a pink bunny cushion and a fluffy pink blanket (his choice) and he looks like butter wouldn't melt x

miffy
19-07-2011, 12:42 PM
What a lovely mum to bother to text you to find out how things are going - most of my parents (although great) would just have wished me luck but not given it a second thought until pick-up! :rolleyes:

Miffy xx

The Juggler
19-07-2011, 01:04 PM
aww don't we wish there were more of them!!!!!!!!!

PixiePetal
19-07-2011, 01:17 PM
sounds just like my mindee of the same age :rolleyes: and just the sort of thing his mum would say/do too :laughing:

he is now tucked up under a spotty blanket with his teddy :thumbsup: butter wouldn't melt :rolleyes:

Splodge
19-07-2011, 01:41 PM
Similar to my mum of mindee 16 mths, who always apologises if she brings him in a bad mood. Although i have to say he is usually a little angel here.

Apparently he was a little monster this weekend, and mum said she picked up the phone a few times, to ask me if i would have him for double or triple fees, depending on how bad he was at the given moment she picked the phone up.

She said to him monday morning when she was handing him to me, were you a little monster for mummy this weekend, and he looked her right in the eye, gave an angelic smile, like butter wouldn't melt and nodded.

Had both of us laughing, he is a real charmer. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

angeldelight
20-07-2011, 09:27 AM
I agree what a lovely mom

Hope your day is better today

Angel xx