PDA

View Full Version : Going to my 1st Zumba class

karensmart4
18-07-2011, 07:50 PM
on Thursday...... I've been waiting for ages for one to start up in my area and at last it's happening :clapping:

I just hope I can keep up with everyone else :blush:

amanda1309
18-07-2011, 07:57 PM
you will love it:clapping:

Mamma4Ya
18-07-2011, 09:15 PM
I was done in just with the ten minute warm up :laughing:

The Juggler
18-07-2011, 10:24 PM
i love, love, love zumba - could do it every night if I had the energy and money:)

mama2three
19-07-2011, 06:23 AM
Another zumbaholic here - you'll love it. And if its a new class everyone will be in the same boat so you'll all learn together:D

miffy
19-07-2011, 06:37 AM
Trust me you will not have time to worry about what everyone else is doing or if they're watching you - it's too fast for that! :D

Just make sure you know your left from your right, it's slightly embarassing if you go the wrong direction to everyone else! :blush: :laughing:

Miffy xx

karensmart4
19-07-2011, 06:58 AM
Trust me you will not have time to worry about what everyone else is doing or if they're watching you - it's too fast for that! :D

Just make sure you know your left from your right, it's slightly embarassing if you go the wrong direction to everyone else! :blush: :laughing:

Miffy xx

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: That will be me :laughing: :laughing:

danielly124
19-07-2011, 07:04 AM
its fab you will love it.i was nervous my first session but it was great i have been going a few weeks and stuggle to keep up being a bigger person but everyone goes at their own pace you will be fine.enjoy it zumba away xx

Helen Dempster
19-07-2011, 07:20 AM
I really look forward to my zumba class every Thursday. I always feel shattered towards the end of the week, but it always makes me feel so much better afterwards - you will love it. And you don't have to keep up, you can do it at your own pace. I always come out sweating like a pig (attractive), but it's sooooooooo much fun :)