PDA

View Full Version : hummmm I think.................

emmadines
18-07-2011, 05:36 PM
has really hit home that I have given notice (due to me getting a new job) , "mum" was rather short with me this morning and couldnt get out of the house fast enough this afternoon........

:(

jumpinjen
18-07-2011, 05:38 PM
Have I missed something? what has hit home?

jen x

Mookins
18-07-2011, 05:40 PM
:( whats happened hun xx

emmadines
18-07-2011, 05:49 PM
sorry,

I told "mum" on Friday that I have been offered a new job and that I wont be able to continue childmind her 3 boys and am issuing the 4 weeks notice (she has just over 6 weeks to find another minder/nanny and I have offered to help)

Emma
x

Pipsqueak
18-07-2011, 05:51 PM
do you know what Ems - poop to the mother. you obviously are a very important person in her (and her kids) lives.... that she has taken it hard....

however you have given her plenty of notice, you have offered to help do not let her sourpuss attitude sour your future.

emmadines
18-07-2011, 06:17 PM
do you know what Ems - poop to the mother. you obviously are a very important person in her (and her kids) lives.... that she has taken it hard....

however you have given her plenty of notice, you have offered to help do not let her sourpuss attitude sour your future.

ughhhh, they just know how to make you feel bad dont they, even if its more likely unintentional!!

jumpinjen
18-07-2011, 06:20 PM
I agree with Pip..... don't let it spoil your pleasure at getting that great job for you!

Hugs, Jen x