PDA

View Full Version : I love, Love, LOVE...

keeks
16-07-2011, 09:05 PM
... my new (second hand) Phil and Teds E3!!!

I bought a Britax B Dual about 6 months ago. I liked many things about it, particularly the spacious basket, the fact that the children have got a lot of space and the amazing customer service at Britax.

However, my main problems were that it was too big and bulky (on the bus etc), too heavy, and I couldn't push it one handed.

A CM colleague has got an E3 which she is incredibly passionate about. I have tried it a few times and really liked it. The other day I found one for £150, including mud guards and rain cover, so I bought it. :clapping: :clapping:

My life will never be the same! I go out more than my usual once a day just so I can push this miracle of a buggy (yes, I'm a saddo!). :D

So to all of you who are thinking about buggies, I would recommend a P&T's to anyone. I love it and will never ever want any other buggy!

xx

miffy
17-07-2011, 07:24 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Sounds like you got a bargain! :thumbsup:

Miffy xx

xgemx
17-07-2011, 10:27 AM
Oh good buggy and fab bargain

Must say im a p & t convert and have the red e3 and an apple green sports

I didnt like them at all but looked all around for something to tick all the boxes and found they was the only ones that did for my 2 boys and i love them, so glad i got them and hubby even had to admit that the one new one we bought (apple green one ) was well worth the £400

fionamal
17-07-2011, 12:18 PM
Im looking at getting one but getting confused with all the different models.

Looking for one if there is one that both seats recline as will have a 12month old and a 24 month old who will sleep when out and about. Can anyone help with what model I should be looking for

keeks
17-07-2011, 12:38 PM
Im looking at getting one but getting confused with all the different models.

Looking for one if there is one that both seats recline as will have a 12month old and a 24 month old who will sleep when out and about. Can anyone help with what model I should be looking for

Sorry, I only really know about the e3 model, and that one only has one reclining seat. My 18 month sleeps comfortably in the fixed seat though, and the other seat reclines.

Possibly newer P&T models have two reclining seats? They are super expensive though!

The Britax B Dual I have does have two reclining seats. I liked some things about that buggy but I did find it too big and bulky, heavy and difficult to push with one hand. It is cheaper than the P&T though.

Hopefully someone who knows more will be along soon.

xx

leeloo1
17-07-2011, 01:51 PM
I have the Sports model and both seats recline - the bottom one not by much, it has a zip either side so goes back a couple of inches. The top seat reclines further - and can go completely flat if you have the smaller seat on top...

...sorry thats probably clear as mud!

The Juggler
17-07-2011, 03:24 PM
sounds like you got a bargain- I'm a saddo with my new buggies too!:laughing: :laughing:

miss mopple
17-07-2011, 03:54 PM
Don't want to buy some panier bags for it do you? I am selling 2 grey ones that came with my old E3. They hold loads!!! If you're interested let me know x

keeks
17-07-2011, 04:48 PM
Don't want to buy some panier bags for it do you? I am selling 2 grey ones that came with my old E3. They hold loads!!! If you're interested let me know x

Oooh... interested! :clapping:

How much would you like for them?

xx

miss mopple
17-07-2011, 06:09 PM
will pm you x