PDA

View Full Version : care commission new grade

Tickles
04-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Hi all,

I am feeling a bit down as i have recently had my new grading inspection & received grades [ 3 grade 6's & 5 grade 5's] grades go from 1 - 6 & 6 is the highest. & feel that i am getting a lot of grief etc as i have done well & others havent!!!

I was told, that i have the highest grades so far in my area, but feel this is causing a problem between me & other minders! we were also told that we wouldnt receive grade 6's as these are top marks & now that i have, feel that people are against me:(

I know i provide a quality service, & always have the believe that i provide a service i would expect for my own kids, but feel that because others arent to the same standard, it is held against me!!!

Blaze
04-05-2008, 12:59 AM
Try not to let it get to you & just hold your head high & feel proud....I had/have the same problem since my outstanding...was told newly registered minders NEVER get them especially from the inspector that I had & I did!...it's just jealousy so ignore it!:rolleyes: Congratulations by the way!:clapping:

miffy
04-05-2008, 08:14 AM
Congratulations on your gradings

Don't let other people's small-mindedness spoil it for you - you did the work and you got the reward for it - be proud

miffy xx

Pudding Girl
04-05-2008, 08:17 AM
huge congratulations!! I agree it's jealousy, hold your head high, whatever you are doing, you are doing it well!

How did you find the whole process? Did they concentrate on any specific area? How long were they there?

I am stressing over it :( I am really not feeling confident that I understand it all :(

nell57
04-05-2008, 08:20 AM
Well done,:clapping: you should feel very proud, like everyone one has said it just jealousy, enjoy your achievement

Helen

deeb66
04-05-2008, 09:43 AM
Well done.

As the others have said you should be very proud.....ignore the others who are obviously jealous!

Jinx
04-05-2008, 09:45 AM
Try not to let it get to you & just hold your head high & feel proud....I had/have the same problem since my outstanding...was told newly registered minders NEVER get them especially from the inspector that I had & I did!...it's just jealousy so ignore it!:rolleyes: Congratulations by the way!:clapping:

Same!
It was actually other minders with outstanding grades that snubed me when I got mine!! They couldn't look down their noses at me anymore!

You know what, stuff them. You deserved your grades, hold your head up and be pround. Well Done. :thumbsup:

Jinx x

fionamal
04-05-2008, 11:41 AM
Well Done! I would love to get grades like that.

Im due mine by end of May so hopefully they will come sooner than later as I just want it all over with.

Forget what everyone else is saying, theyre just jealous.

CONRATULATIONS !:clapping:

disney
04-05-2008, 01:19 PM
oh deer people can be very strange i think you should feel very proud. you have done real well , dont worry about what they think .its not fare that you should be made to feel like this .you have done well so just rember that hun:D

Alibali
04-05-2008, 05:47 PM
I think that is fantastic news, I hope I do as well as you, but if I don't I'll still be happy for you and for anyone else who gets good gradings. I feel however that a few of the older minders in my area may not be pleased for others who get good gradings as they feel that because they have done it for so long they are automatically 'better' at it iyswim.

Hold your head high:)

Ali x

lindylou
04-05-2008, 06:09 PM
Well done i cant wait for my ofsted in december and i hope i get the highest possible grade.
Linx