PDA

View Full Version : Ive done it!

emmadines
15-07-2011, 05:09 PM
Ive given notice to mums....... They seemed to take it well although i also think reality began to sink in when she walked out the door.....

xxx

Trouble
15-07-2011, 05:34 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Chimps Childminding
15-07-2011, 08:16 PM
Well done!! Thats the hard part out of the way. I am sure they may be upset and perhaps panicking a bit at the mo, but I am sure they will be pleased for you in the long run!!! :thumbsup:

emmadines
15-07-2011, 08:18 PM
i also told my kiddies and my 5 year old just cried as she dosent want me to go away to wok... i feel awful now!! my 9 year olds fine about it.

The Juggler
15-07-2011, 09:37 PM
awww, glad they took it well. your children will come round honey. x

emmadines
15-07-2011, 10:04 PM
awww, glad they took it well. your children will come round honey. x

I hope so, Its gonna be such a big change for my 5 year old as ive always been there, my 9 year old has seen me go out to work so hes ok with it, but she cried so much :(

Chimps Childminding
16-07-2011, 09:16 AM
Ah bless them :( Will you be working shifts or more normal hours?

At least when you are with your own children you can spend quality time with them without mindees around at the same time :thumbsup: I know when mine were younger I felt as though I didn't have enough time to spend doing their homework/reading etc. with them properly because by the time the mindees had gone then I had to cook tea it was almost bath and bedtime for them!!

Good luck I am sure they will come round :thumbsup:

flowerpots
16-07-2011, 04:46 PM
glad your parents took it well hun, Your 5yr old will definately come round, especially when she sees how much happier mummy is. :thumbsup:

miffy
16-07-2011, 06:06 PM
I hope so, Its gonna be such a big change for my 5 year old as ive always been there, my 9 year old has seen me go out to work so hes ok with it, but she cried so much :(

They will both be fine, don't worry.

Well done and good luck with your new job

Miffy xx

emmadines
17-07-2011, 05:35 PM
thankyou

just hope this works out