PDA

View Full Version : PLI renewal

kel1983
14-07-2011, 01:21 PM
I have just had my first renewal through for PLI and NCMA membership.

I originally went with NCMA but now looking at the price thinking of going with MM.

If I was to change to MM do I need to get new contracts signed by my arents or can I keep the NCMA ones I already have in place?

green puppy
14-07-2011, 01:30 PM
You can use any contracts with mm so could keep the ones you have. I switched to mm last year and changed to their contracts as I thought they covered a lot more for me.

bexcee
14-07-2011, 02:08 PM
I changed to MM from NCMA last year and have kept all the families on the NCMA contracts but they are coming up for renewal soon so I might change to the MM ones.
MM give you a subscription to the Creative Minds magazine (e version) which I like :rolleyes: ;)

rickysmiths
14-07-2011, 02:14 PM
I have just had my first renewal through for PLI and NCMA membership.

I originally went with NCMA but now looking at the price thinking of going with MM.

If I was to change to MM do I need to get new contracts signed by my arents or can I keep the NCMA ones I already have in place?

I know MM looks cheaper but actually NCMA is a lot cheaper its just that they ask you to be a Member of NCMA to take advantage of the much cheaper insurance.

love381
14-07-2011, 05:24 PM
I know MM looks cheaper but actually NCMA is a lot cheaper its just that they ask you to be a Member of NCMA to take advantage of the much cheaper insurance.

But I don't think you can do it without being a Member, so it ends up being more! x

miffy
14-07-2011, 05:27 PM
But I don't think you can do it without being a Member, so it ends up being more! x

That's true but NCMA works on behalf of all childminders and without them we would have had to have paid a lot more in annual fees to Ofsted for example.

MM is just an insurance company nothing more than that.

Miffy xx

rickysmiths
14-07-2011, 08:21 PM
You beat me to it Miffy :laughing: :laughing:

Can you tell we are staunch NCMA supporters!!