PDA

View Full Version : Been to briefing session

teacherinwales
13-07-2011, 09:48 PM
There were quite a few others at the briefing session so was starting to think there's not going to be much demand (even if only half of them go for CM). We were told about the pros and cons of CM which I am already aware of. And to to do some reading (but already done that). I think I have a good idea of what I'm lettimg myself in for and now I can't wait. It's going to take some time though... and I knew it would... but I am so impatient!

I'm going to try and busy myself with something CM related in the mean time just so I feel I'm doing something constructive.

tulip0803
13-07-2011, 09:51 PM
I think that it is only a few of each briefing session that actually register most drop out because they do not realise what is involved in registering and childminding. Our breifing session covered the whole county as well so there were no others from anywhaere near me.

Good luck hope the process goes quickly for you.

Polly2
14-07-2011, 07:21 AM
being a member of this forum gives us such a head start! Glad it went ok :thumbsup:

manjay
14-07-2011, 07:32 AM
As Tulip says there will only be a small proportion that actualy go on to become childminders.

Hope things move fast for you:thumbsup:

teacherinwales
14-07-2011, 07:46 AM
Thanks, there were people from two counties at the session and I don't think anyone lived really close by to me. I just have to phone to confirm I want to continue which I will do today. And yes, this forum has definitely been of help. :thumbsup:

hollyberry
14-07-2011, 08:12 AM
There were over 12 at my briefing session - the following week it was down to 5!!!