PDA

View Full Version : OMG! I've gone and ordered it!

Boris
13-07-2011, 05:05 PM
I've just ordered my T3! On my hubbys credit card too! SOOOOOO EXCITED! http://www.lotsofbabies.com/page9aa.html

charleyfarley
13-07-2011, 05:16 PM
:clapping: :clapping: It's so exciting getting a pushchair :jump for joy:

I looked at that one last year :thumbsup:

Carol xx

miffy
13-07-2011, 05:20 PM
Ouch! What a lot to pay out! :eek:

Does look lovely though and I bet it will cope with all weather conditions. Hope it will be easy to push with 3 children in it.

The boxes don't look big enough to hold it all:laughing:

Miffy xx

missymood
13-07-2011, 05:25 PM
I could do with one of these but zoo expensive for me at the moment.
Have opted for board til I save my pennies
Let us know how it is. I am so jealous x

lfishwick
13-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I really want one of these as I need a triple buggy for September ( 3 non walkers). But i don't have the money for it :(

I bet you are really looking forward to it arriving!! :clapping:

Boris
13-07-2011, 05:46 PM
:blush: I know its so expensive isn't it. My friend has one so I test drove it earlier and fell in love!! Can't wait for it to arrive!

lulubelle
13-07-2011, 06:05 PM
i was lucky enough to get mine second hand! typically now i barely use it but not brave enough to get rid of it because i know i will need it again and then regret it!

The Juggler
13-07-2011, 09:29 PM
I really want one of these as I need a triple buggy for September ( 3 non walkers). But i don't have the money for it :(

I bet you are really looking forward to it arriving!! :clapping:

i got one last month and LOVE it. hon, I couldn't afford new either. Look at gumtree - they go for nearly the same price as new on e-bay but on gumtree they are often cheaper OR because no-one is bidding you can make a cheeky offer.

Mine was only 6 months old - hardly used. She wanted £500, I offered £300. She said she needed £400. Then a week later she text me back and asked if I still wanted it!

I've only got the static not reclining toddler seat but that's ok, i have an 18 month old in the 3rd seat.