PDA

View Full Version : those of you with NHS mums

marnieb
13-07-2011, 03:23 PM
I have a mum coming tomorrow who wants 2 days a week for her 2 los, 1 at pre-school in the am, 6 month old all day, which is great as I have 2 days free from mid-August.

One of the days is a Monday, and atm I dont work Bank Hols so dont charge for them.

I'm sure that mum will still have to go to work on a Monday, whether its a Bank Hol or not.

Those of you that have NHS staff on your books, do you charge them any extra for working the Bank Hol???? Normally I would if asked, but I know that it's not really thru choice that this mum will have to go into work, and I'm sure she wont get paid any extra for it.

rickysmiths
13-07-2011, 03:27 PM
If I am asked to work a Bank Holiday I charge double hourly fee, triple for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. If they do't send their child on a BH but it is a normal contracted day then they pay normal fee.

If I didn't want to work any Bank Holidays then I wouldn't charge for the day because I wouldn't be working.

You may find Dad or a family member will have the children on a Bank Holiday if you don't want to work it.

charleyfarley
13-07-2011, 03:49 PM
If I am asked to work a Bank Holiday I charge double hourly fee, triple for Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day. If they do't send their child on a BH but it is a normal contracted day then they pay normal fee.

If I didn't want to work any Bank Holidays then I wouldn't charge for the day because I wouldn't be working.

You may find Dad or a family member will have the children on a Bank Holiday if you don't want to work it.

I am exactly the same :thumbsup:

Carol xx