PDA

View Full Version : Moving house and Registration

Mamma4Ya
13-07-2011, 09:01 AM
If you decide to move house once registered as a childminder, would you have to wait for the new house to be visited before you can mind children there or can you continue but still need a visit.

I want to move in the next year or two and I dont know if I should wait until we have found a new house or go ahead now.

boxtree7
13-07-2011, 09:16 AM
I didn't get another inspection ... i moved house phoned ofsted when i moved they asked a few questions about is it safe etc etc and that was it.

AliceK
13-07-2011, 09:39 AM
I moved last year and was asked to send in floor plans and RA's for the new house which I did, at the time they said they might or they might not come out and visit. Anyway when I phoned up to chase my new certificate they said they had recently changed the procedure and you no longer need to send all the info in to them just do the paperwork and keep it and call them to give them your new address. Just make sure you do it all in time as you won't be allowed to mind until you get your new certificate with your new address on it.

xxxx

manjay
13-07-2011, 11:30 AM
As you are in Wales you may be better off asking specific questions like this in the CSSIW section of the forum. OFSTED and CSSIW work in very different ways.

I haven't moved whilst minding so I don't know the answer but maybe a call to your local CSSIW would give you an idea of what they expect.

Mamma4Ya
13-07-2011, 11:57 AM
As you are in Wales you may be better off asking specific questions like this in the CSSIW section of the forum. OFSTED and CSSIW work in very different ways.

I haven't moved whilst minding so I don't know the answer but maybe a call to your local CSSIW would give you an idea of what they expect.

Thanks will do :)