PDA

View Full Version : Please does anyone have............

Newbie1!
13-07-2011, 07:23 AM
.............a leaving questionnaire they would kindly share with me or point me in the direction of.

Although I need it asap - ideally today!!

Mum has given notice and Friday is last day due to term time only and I really want to drop her a questionnaire in to see if she is honest on there as she hasnt been any other time!!! :laughing: xx:rolleyes:

rickysmiths
13-07-2011, 07:26 AM
Sorry I don't have one, neve occured to me to do one. I just ask leaving parents to write a letter about my services.

If she hasn't been honest with you in the past why would she be on a questionnaire? Wouldn't it be better to just let them go? :thumbsup:

Newbie1!
13-07-2011, 07:38 AM
Sorry I don't have one, neve occured to me to do one. I just ask leaving parents to write a letter about my services.

If she hasn't been honest with you in the past why would she be on a questionnaire? Wouldn't it be better to just let them go? :thumbsup:

He He!! Im more than happy to let her go...trust me!! Shes just one of those people that never quite says what she means but will text or put notes in the bag saying do this and do that etc....so I thought if I gave her an exit questionnaire I may get a bit of proper feedback from her as she wouldnt have to tell me in person. Think I may just ask her to do a letter detailing her likes/dislikes/suggested changes etc....now that will be interesting reading!!!:laughing: :laughing: