PDA

View Full Version : Yeah solved the car seat problems :)

katickles
03-05-2008, 05:20 PM
I'm very pleased (& SKINT!!) now. I have finally solved my car seat dilema. I am unable to put car seat in front passenger seat due to airbag & the fact i'm not comfortable doing so really. So far i've only been able to fit 2 group 1 car seats in back of my car, but 2day i've found the perfect solution.

Its a bebe confort iseous car seat & its fabby!!!:jump for joy:

It has the ability to expend & retract in width & has a great recline feature. Its pricey at £139.99 but i can now get 3 in the back of my car safely & get out of the house on my busy days - yeah:jump for joy: :clapping: :jump for joy:

Blaze
03-05-2008, 05:21 PM
:clapping: :thumbsup:

Heaven Scent
03-05-2008, 05:44 PM
brill i'm trying to sort buggy problems as we speak.

katickles
03-05-2008, 05:49 PM
brill i'm trying to sort buggy problems as we speak.

Yep - looking into that aswell. Thinking use my double & baby can go in a carrier until approx 12 months by which time 1 will be walking - hopefully :)

sarah707
03-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Fab news...! And it's only Saturday... 2 days off now to relax! :D

charleyfarley
03-05-2008, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=Super Stars;132810]brill i'm trying to sort buggy problems as we speak.[/QUOTE

Me too! Think I've found the perfect triple buggy but a tad expensive :eek:

Glad you've sorted out your car seat problem, that's my next dilema :panic:

Carol xx

Saz
03-05-2008, 07:02 PM
Hi, just to say I have this same car seat for my own daughter and it is fab. Only bug bear is the straps get twisted if they are not hooked up on the clips when we get her in and out of the car. The clasps only fit together a certain way so it can be fiddly if they are twisted. Also over time it has become very rattly and noisy in the back of the car. I guess this is the parts that move in and out that are rattling.