PDA

View Full Version : What am I wanting?

aly
12-07-2011, 07:54 PM
A while ago I found these safety things that I thought were a fab idea....now when I want to buy some I cant rememebr what they are :rolleyes:

they are rings that are attached by string? that make a chain type thing so all the kids can stay together.

anyone know what I'm talking about?...and if you do are they any good?

thanks
x

Mouse
12-07-2011, 08:05 PM
There are some here, though I know different links have been posted before.

http://www.tts-group.co.uk/shops/tts/Products/PD1725342/Hold-A-Ring-Walking-Rope/

aly
12-07-2011, 08:19 PM
thats the ones...than you so much

:thumbsup:

xx

Mouse
12-07-2011, 08:51 PM
No probs :thumbsup:

I'm tempted to get some for when I collect 3 after school children. They all walk sooooo slowly it takes us hours to get home. I thought if I attached the rope to the pushchair & marched off ahead it might get us home a bit quicker!

aly
12-07-2011, 09:13 PM

I'm tempted to get some for when I collect 3 after school children. They all walk sooooo slowly it takes us hours to get home. I thought if I attached the rope to the pushchair & marched off ahead it might get us home a bit quicker!
thats a good idea.

when we leave the 1 school yard there is a slope down to exit gate, but it's like a mad rush to get out and you are likely to lose a child, i usually lose my own in the stampede.....:panic:

AliceK
13-07-2011, 09:42 AM

:laughing: :laughing:

xxx