PDA

View Full Version : HELP

sarah.petch
12-07-2011, 07:41 PM
Hi
i have the chance of two children under 5 one two and one 4 but im only aloud one untill my little girl starts school in september. As does one of the children. IS THERE ANY WAY at all i can get round this i need these kids im just starting out and desperate.HELP!!!!!

sarah707
12-07-2011, 07:55 PM
The only way to find out is to contact Ofsted and apply for a variation.

However it is unlikely that you will be given a variation unless it is based on continuity of care.

Hth :D

sarah.petch
12-07-2011, 08:33 PM
it will be continued care but its just this 4 week gap thats the problem !
is that the only way will they say yes or no when i speak to them ?

Goatgirl
12-07-2011, 09:30 PM
Its worth a try :)
I think it depends who you speak to etc regarding how quickly you will find out. EVen if the phone person says its unlikely its worth applying. There's a form to fill in: I think its online too. They should give you all the info you need when you call.

You'll need to demonstrate you have anticipated for all their needs, how you will meet them etc.

To make it continuity of care, why not start one of the children first then apply for the variation to accommodate the other sibling... they are keen on continuity of care :thumbsup:

good luck,
Wendy :)

love381
12-07-2011, 09:41 PM
Its worth a try :)
I think it depends who you speak to etc regarding how quickly you will find out. EVen if the phone person says its unlikely its worth applying. There's a form to fill in: I think its online too. They should give you all the info you need when you call.

You'll need to demonstrate you have anticipated for all their needs, how you will meet them etc.

To make it continuity of care, why not start one of the children first then apply for the variation to accommodate the other sibling... they are keen on continuity of care :thumbsup: This is what a friend of mine did, based on advice from somebody at OFSTED!

good luck,
Wendy :)

The original advice was to have one sibling for 2 days a week and one sibling 3 days a week, but this wasn't practical for parents so it was better to have one sibling first for four weeks and then apply for a variation to add the next one. As yours is for a four week gap, perhaps evne having one sibling for a few days/a week might help. x