PDA

View Full Version : DHC UNIT 2, HELP REQUIRED PLEASE!!!!

rachb82
10-07-2011, 10:07 PM
Hi ladies and gentlemen, i am currently trying to complete my unit 2 dhc assisgnment an i am really struggling to put answers down on paper.
i would just like to ask all the experienced dhc candidates for some help really.
i am struggling on the following questions :

e1 - identify 1 piece of legislation that promotes childrens rights in my setting. there are lots of acts and some seem to be updated so often i dont know where to start really.

e3 - discuss how your daily routines support childrens well being.

this is my last assignment and i would really love to get it in to the tutor so i know that i do not have to worry anymore, please help im at the end of my teather. xx

sarah707
11-07-2011, 07:44 AM
Just choose a piece of legislation - UN Convention on the Rights of the Child is the obvious one... or of course the Eyfs.

Un Convention is signed by all countries of the world except 2 (USA and somewhere else) and gives universal rights to safety, health, food etc.

Daily routines support well being because they are set up to follow the child's home routine and to meet their needs.

You could put in a copy of your routine sheet as evidence and discuss how you would react in different situations eg if a parent said their child didn't need a sleep any more.

Hth :D