PDA

View Full Version : Got a bargain today

Mouse
10-07-2011, 08:25 PM
We were at a local summer fete today & I spotted a big wooden farm for sale. I saw a few people were looking at it & assumed it would be expensive as it was so nice and in really good condition (and the other things on his stall were expensive). I asked how much & the bloke said £12. I thought I'd be cheeky, so asked if he's take £8...and he said yes!

I looked online & similar ones are about £60, so i think I got a bargain :thumbsup:

It even came with animals, though I'm not sure what sort of farm it would be with cows, pigs, dinosaurs, a rhino, 2 zebra and a kangaroo :laughing:

kel1983
10-07-2011, 08:41 PM
It even came with animals, though I'm not sure what sort of farm it would be with cows, pigs, dinosaurs, a rhino, 2 zebra and a kangaroo :laughing:

That sounds like the farms my lo's like to play with. :jump for joy: We have zoo animals mixed in with the farm.

Dragonfly
11-07-2011, 07:00 AM
I brought a new wooden farm with no animals included a couple of years ago for £30 :eek: so you go a bargain :thumbsup: oh and mine has got wild animals in it now also, children mix them up but are happy so it doesnt matter.

miffy
11-07-2011, 07:04 AM
Great bargain - lucky you!

Miffy xx