PDA

View Full Version : sending LJ updates to mum by iphone?

jadavi
08-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Hi I wondered if anyone used the free lite note app with the iphone 3/4 for their LJs? (or another word processing app)

Just working it out now but it looks like I can paste a photo that I just took with the phone, write a caption /explanation etc and send it to myself and mum by email. I was thinking maybe use that for learning journey updates during the week then print it all out from the phone each week and stick in the LJ book....looking for shortcuts and also a good service as I'd be able to do the updates often and she'd hear about her child more frequently and immediately it happened too.

My hand writing is truly lousy (and I mean REALLY bad espec at speed) and I'm not into fiddly gluing photos etc and apparently the book can get wrecked by too much handling...what do you think? I'm getting ready for a Sept start so any advice appreciated!

jac x

Babycat
10-07-2011, 06:33 PM
Hi I wondered if anyone used the free lite note app with the iphone 3/4 for their LJs? (or another word processing app)

Just working it out now but it looks like I can paste a photo that I just took with the phone, write a caption /explanation etc and send it to myself and mum by email. I was thinking maybe use that for learning journey updates during the week then print it all out from the phone each week and stick in the LJ book....looking for shortcuts and also a good service as I'd be able to do the updates often and she'd hear about her child more frequently and immediately it happened too.

My hand writing is truly lousy (and I mean REALLY bad espec at speed) and I'm not into fiddly gluing photos etc and apparently the book can get wrecked by too much handling...what do you think? I'm getting ready for a Sept start so any advice appreciated!

jac x

Oh i love this!! wonder if you need to have specific permission to use this and also store stuff on phones? but i like this!!! :)