PDA

View Full Version : Toy storage bags

solly
07-07-2011, 12:25 PM
I regularly borrow toys from our local toy library which is run in conjunction with the children's centre.
They have the toys in these sturdy material bags with a clear front so you can see what is in them and they zip up and are of various sizes.

Has anyone got any idea where i could purchase these from as have asked at the childrens centre and apparently they are not allowed to give out any details of the supplier.:(

These bags would be ideal for the toys i have and would also take up less room than boxes i have at the moment

Andrea08
07-07-2011, 12:29 PM
sorry dont know but i use old school pump bags for story sacks and some toys and stacking boxes for the hevey toys.

LittleGems1970
07-07-2011, 01:04 PM
Hi,

These are brilliant for storage, you could always print some big labels on the bags to identify the toys inside!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Recycled-Storage-Toy-Bag-Great-Holiday-well-/180682167183?pt=UK_Storage&var=&hash=item6fc40a9637

if you just search ebay for 'recycled storage bags', loads come up, i have them for little lunch bags too! they are fab and pretty!

x x x