PDA

View Full Version : help please

Loz74
07-07-2011, 07:54 AM
ok just a phone call from ofsted to say that i will be comming round in 4 weeks for my pre-reg now panic as set in and i dont think i will be ready
can anyone please tell what i need to do before thay come round and what paper work thay will need to see and were i can download eyes book thank you
help me ????

Loz74
07-07-2011, 08:20 AM
the eyfs book as i said i am in a panic:blush:

littleguy1
07-07-2011, 10:08 AM
Not sure where to download the EYFS but don't panic too much. They didn't even mention the EYFS on my visit. She asked me about my policies, and my risk assessments. And just make sure everywhere is safe, secure and clean. I know how you feel, I was so nervous! I had a toothbrush and bleach out on my splash back tiles!! Lol. Although a bit over the top, it paid off as my visit went very well

Loz74
07-07-2011, 10:22 AM
Not sure where to download the EYFS but don't panic too much. They didn't even mention the EYFS on my visit. She asked me about my policies, and my risk assessments. And just make sure everywhere is safe, secure and clean. I know how you feel, I was so nervous! I had a toothbrush and bleach out on my splash back tiles!! Lol. Although a bit over the top, it paid off as my visit went very well

hi can i ask you what policies you had dont thay seem to be never ending got lots

littleguy1
07-07-2011, 11:23 AM
I did:
Behaviour policy
Lost child policy
Fire safety and evacuation plan
Safeguarding children
Failing to collect a child
Anti discriminatory practice/inclusion
Statement of confidentiality/data protection
Complaints
Policy for fees
Accident, illness and emergency

Don't they just go on forever!! Lol

Loz74
07-07-2011, 11:26 AM
I did:
Behaviour policy
Lost child policy
Fire safety and evacuation plan
Safeguarding children
Failing to collect a child
Anti discriminatory practice/inclusion
Statement of confidentiality/data protection
Complaints
Policy for fees
Accident, illness and emergency

Don't they just go on forever!! Lol

thank you a big help :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

ammy144
07-07-2011, 01:16 PM
hi
don't panic dear.Mrs O ask me to show my EYFS pack,so it's important to have it with you while inspection.following are the links ,just type on google and you can easily download the eyfs pack,cards and posters.

eyfs res cards 0001207.pdf
eyfs res poster 0001207.pdf
eyfs res practiceguid 0026608.pdf

good luck.

Loz74
07-07-2011, 08:36 PM
thank you all hubby is just putting it all together for me .he is doing some stuff on photoshop looking relly good can not wait to see it in one place as it is all over my computer :thumbsup: