PDA

View Full Version : some parents really do take the micky....

lilliuspillius
06-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Ive just had a call from a mum wanting care for her three year old daughter four days a week.

All was going well with the call, until she dropped the bomb shell, and told me 'she wanted to pay in arrears at the end of each half term' ??????? when I explained that MY payment terms were invoice and payment at the beginning of the month, she then said 'but im giving you some business, so surely payment should be on my terms (ie on the mums terms)'.

I could not believe it.

I tried to explain, MY business, MY terms, MY choice of which child i would take on.

Mum was adamant she was doing me a favour ??? hense neither or us were willing to continue the conversation.:panic:

AliceK
06-07-2011, 03:11 PM
:laughing: :laughing: she's in for a shock then isn't she. Let her try and find someone who will agree to her terms and with her attitude.

xxxx

boxtree7
06-07-2011, 03:14 PM
i get paid in arrears .... I am thinking of changing this but then again I think parents pay me when they feel like it

rickysmiths
06-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Shes in for a shock. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

caz3007
06-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Only one parent has ever paid me arrears and she pays on the nose, and its monthly. I only took her on with those terms cos I knew her before, certainly wouldnt do it for a stranger.

And I laugh at her thinking she is doing you a favour