PDA

View Full Version : NCMA Membership Survey 2008

angeldelight
21-12-2007, 10:55 PM
Watch out everyone ...................

NCMA Membership Survey 2008 - you may be called!

NCMA is about to commission its 2008 Membership Survey. For this annual survey 1000 members will be selected at random to be asked about their experiences as a childminder and their business.

With this information NCMA is able to better understand its members and the business that they work in. This information will also help NCMA to improve the support offered to members, as well as guiding its advocacy work with government.

The survey will take place in January and February so, if you are called, please spare 15 minutes to speak to the consultants. If you are contacted, and would like to confirm that it is a genuine call, you can contact the NCMA Information Line on 0800 169 4486.

Angel xxx

Pipsqueak
22-12-2007, 04:36 PM
Hah - I have PLENTY to say..... (no surprises there then :rolleyes: ). Perhaps NCMA should pop along on here and have a nosy from time to time - they may learn a lot.

What I really want a rant about is the charges from OFSTED....

Spangles
22-12-2007, 07:18 PM
What I'd want to rant about is the total lack of childminding publicity by NCMA! I thought they were meant to promote childminders but I've not noticed that they do and it really annoys me!

Blaze
23-12-2007, 08:55 PM
& have you noticed that they are always closed when really needed!
Tasha:mad:

miffy
31-12-2007, 03:54 PM
Mmmmmm - will be interesting to see if any of us get a call

Miffy x