PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else been wee'd on ?

BlondeMoment
05-07-2011, 06:45 PM
Thought I'd share a funny story with you....

Took three mindees (2yrs,3yrs and 3yrs) to seaside today. We were sat at a little hut and having some chips for lunch when I noticed one of them was falling asleep in his chips. I picked him up and put him on my lap so he could dose and be a bit more comfy while the others finished their lunch.

Suddenly my lap feels very warm :eek: I'd been tiddled on!
He's recently toilet trained and wears a nappy at nap time so bless him he had no idea. I graciously let him sleep a bit longer then woke him so we could go. I then had to walk back to the car (which wasn't very far) soaked around the area that made me look as if I'd wet myself!!! :laughing:
Very embarrassing, but quite funny!:laughing:

Greengrass74
05-07-2011, 06:49 PM
:ROFL1:

Oh the joys of being a childminder

karensmart4
05-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Ooooooo lovely :laughing:

sarah707
05-07-2011, 07:47 PM
Bless! :laughing:

francinejayne
05-07-2011, 08:25 PM
Ah how kind of you to let him carry on sleeping!

Many years ago my daughter learnt to ride her bike - on her first day without stabilisers she decided to try one handed (she has always been a dare devil!), and promptly crashed into a neighbours parked car - I picked her up to comfort her and she wee'd all over me! We then both laughed, and had a shower together!!!

JulieA
05-07-2011, 08:27 PM
I was 'got' today. The little one is 3 in a couple of weeks and is quite good at asking to go (I only have an upstairs toilet so it can be a bit of a dash!), but he feels a little scared so I have to hold him on. He was sat on the toilet but hadn't poked it down and managed to soak me, his t-shirt, pants, trousers and floor. Lovely!

Zoomie
05-07-2011, 08:34 PM
My SIL was helping one of my sons (can't recall who, now) when he was little by leaning over him whilst he got his short down.

Well he was aiming upwards and she was looking downwards and it went straight in her mouth :eek: :eek: :eek:

BlondeMoment
05-07-2011, 09:12 PM
:ROFL1: :ROFL1: Love it! Boys always take us girls by surprise with these things! I've often forgot to make sure it's pointing the right way lol

My SIL was helping one of my sons (can't recall who, now) when he was little by leaning over him whilst he got his short down.

Well he was aiming upwards and she was looking downwards and it went straight in her mouth :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kes
05-07-2011, 09:31 PM
When I worked at a nursery I picked up a child in nappies and held her on my hip to go get her nappy changed only she had soiled and it leaked, I got it down the side of my work shirt :eek: . I could'nt wait to get home and showered.

margimum
05-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Oh yes!
Over the last 20 years childminding I have had every possible childrens' bodily fluid deposited on me... Wee, poo snot and vomit!! But it all washes off and makes us all the more loved for not gagging and pushing lo's away!:laughing:

caz3007
06-07-2011, 05:39 AM
One of my LO's was bought to me one morning wearing a swimming nappy :panic: I wasnt told so was sat with LO on my lap reading a book and lo and behold I got a wet warm feeling down my leg :laughing:

I wonder if mum ran out of nappies and thought that will do, I used to have a pack here, so if she had told me, would have changed him straight away

BlondeMoment
06-07-2011, 07:30 AM
One of my LO's was bought to me one morning wearing a swimming nappy :panic: I wasnt told so was sat with LO on my lap reading a book and lo and behold I got a wet warm feeling down my leg :laughing:

I wonder if mum ran out of nappies and thought that will do, I used to have a pack here, so if she had told me, would have changed him straight away

Yes parents have a habit of not telling us things ... like when they've signed their child up for an after school club and you've carted a heard of LOs down the school only to be told you have to come back again in a hour :angry: lol